Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)

Lizzy's POV

We're in the second week of the over seas tour and it's been awesome. I've been a horny mess and have pretty much jumped on Austin any chance he's given me. After every show, before every show, I can't keep my hands off of him. We leave for home Monday and it's currently Tuesday so 6 days left. I'm almost 20 weeks which means our baby is the size of a mango, his lungs are starting to develop and I've had leg cramps the last week.

Austin's became even more protective over me if that's even possible the bigger my stomach gets the more protective he gets. Since we told the world he does nothing but brag about having a son, we haven't told anyone the name yet we want to save that for when he's born. He's done two interviews and the whole time he's talked about our son which is really adorable.

We have gotten so much love from everyone it's such a warm feeling everyone excited for us. Of course a few people have hated but you'll have that with anything you do. I've been having what feel like little bubbles in my stomach, it's almost like I get butterflies randomly and I've been told that's him moving but I haven't felt a kick yet. Austin's really Been waiting for that kick.

"Lizzy baby girl how are you feeling?" Austin said walking into the hotel room holding breakfast "starving" I said grabbing the food and eating it. I've defiantly been eating for two, I never eat this much but I have been shoving food in constantly. "Thank you so much." I said with my mouth still a little full. "You're welcome baby girl anything for you." He said kissing my forehead and getting in the shower.

Dre and Nikki have kept there distance from me and it's been nice to just relax and not feel like I'm being watching but I also think having my girls here with me has really helped while Austin is on stage. Dre and Nikki don't even stand where we do they stand on the opposite side. "I'm gonna go swim with the girls." I said getting up and putting on my swim suit and a white t-shirt "enjoy rehearsals I love you." I said kissing him.

This is the first time have worn something that really shows my stomach because I didn't want people knowing but now that everyone knows I can wear tighter clothes which I had to go shopping for yesterday because none of my pants fit me anymore so new clothes it it. "Let me take a picture." Austin said and I turned. "How many pictures of my bump are you gonna take?" I asked laughing "a million and one." He said kissing me. "Take care of her and my baby" Austin said as I walked out with Dani and Sarah.

Liked by lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus, adamdegross and 1,987,989 othersPostMalone my gorgeous girl 😍 can you believe there's a baby in there? 😍Adamdegross stunning Lizzy 😘Lizzymarieworld sometimes I can't believe there's a baby in there 🤣😘Mile...

PostMalone my gorgeous girl 😍 can you believe there's a baby in there? 😍
Adamdegross stunning Lizzy 😘
Lizzymarieworld sometimes I can't believe there's a baby in there 🤣😘
MileyCyrus shes stunning Austin 😘❤️

Laying in the pool was the best feeling. I loved feeling the water go over my stomach, it's weird for me to have a stomach like this but honestly I wouldn't trade it for the world it scared me knowing he was going to be out of his safe womb in 5 months well almost 4 months. After we were done in the pool we went up to our rooms and of course I jumped on Austin as soon as I entered the room, not literally jump but I wanted him.