Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)

Lizzy's POV

Austin wants to take us around Chicago today which I was excited for. I loved being able to see my family. I haven't been gone from home long but it feels like forever since I'm so close to my family.

I'm still pissed that Dre thinks I'm with Austin for his money. Kyle has money. I had all the material things I ever wanted but that didn't matter and I didn't take any of the with me really except my clothes. If I was worried about money I would have stayed with Kyle.

I haven't seen Kyle since that's night, and I'm still not 100% he was the one who pushed me but Austin sure thinks it is, and I honestly hope Kyle doesn't show back up again because I think Austin just might kill him.

"Austin!" I hear a knock at the door but he was in the shower and I knew the voice that was the voice of Ava. I walked over to the door and opened it still wearing Austin's shirt. "Where's Liz-" Ava stopped talking when she noticed it was me.

"Oh I knocked on your door but well here you are." She said smiling at me. I loved that girl with all my heart. "Here I am." I said letting her in. She was my closer friend besides Sarah which planned on visiting me soon.

Me and Ava were crazy close because we were close in age. I was only 7 when she was born so I was pretty much raised with her. "Austin's shirt?" She said smiling sitting on the bed. I nodded my head sitting next to her.

"Who would have thought you would be dating post malone." She said smiling at me "we aren't dating. But he is a pretty awesome person but I like Austin better." I smiled and she did too. "You aren't dating?" I shook my head no and she just nodded.

"Ok" she said while making quotes with her fingers. "Where's Austin?" She asked and I pointed to the bathroom door where he said he was taking a shower. Right then he opened the door walking out with a towel around his waist.

I covered Ava's eyes as the doors opened just in case. I hadn't even seen him naked all the way just shirtless so I figured he wouldn't come out naked but you never know. "Oh hey Ava." He said walking over to the suit case and grabbing clothes before disappearing behind the bathroom door.

"Man he has even more tattoos that I thought." Ava said laughing and I agreed he has a shit ton of tattoos something I wasn't used too, Kyle hated them. So I never got them. "Where's everyone else?" I asked Ava as she looked up from her phone.

"Waiting on you two. They sent me here to get you both ready so we can start the day as grandma said." I smiled I love my mom so much and so do the kids. "Well come with me and I'll get ready." I said walking over to the door and letting Ava in and following her.

I walked over and took off Austin's shirt before putting on a tank top and shorts looking in the mirror to see if I liked it. "Take a picture with me." Ava said and I sat next to her and posed for the pictures. Once that was done i knocked on Austin's door.

 Once that was done i knocked on Austin's door