Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)

Lizzy's POV

I'm currently in the back room working on drawings for Austin's outfits for the next couple dates. I loved that I got to design them and then see them on stage. I did bring everything to spray them myself and when he's at rehearsal in salt lake I plan to get 5-6 done.  We have 14 shows left in this section of the tour for two months then we travel out of country for a few.

It's so cool to watch him on stage wearing something I designed and pretty much hand made. And when his fans commented on the about how much they love them it really warms my heart. I love having time to just draw designs it really is therapeutic to me. I've been in her about two hours. Austin and the boys were playing cards when I decided to come back here.

Likedbt lizzymarieworld, Arianagrande,justinbieber and 1,097,087 others PostMalone when you get pictures of your girl while she's in the next room 😍😍 Justinbieber bro when you're back in town me and the wife would love to meet her! Arianagrande ...

PostMalone when you get pictures of your girl while she's in the next room 😍😍
Justinbieber bro when you're back in town me and the wife would love to meet her!
Arianagrande she is stunning 😍
Lizzymarieworld 😘

"Buttercup can you come here for a second?" I hear Austin say and get up sitting my drawings down and walking out of the room. "Come here lil mama." He said and I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. I could smell the bud light on his breath. He wasn't drunk but defiantly a little tipsy.

"Did you need something?" I asked looking at him. "Besides you?" He asked with a wink and all the guys "ew" I was the only girl on the tour bus so the others weren't getting action. Plus honestly I'm the only one who cleans on this bus. "Actually I didn't need anything I just wanted to love on you for a second." He said kissing the side of my face repeatedly.

Seeing him tipsy was always cute because he became even more loving than normal. "You're my everything Lizzy Marie" I smiled believing what he was saying. "You're my everything Austin Post" I said kissing his nose and he scrunched it up. All the boys still "ew" except Dre who must be in his bunk. "Oh shh" I said looking at all of them.

These people have became my second family except Dre of course he won't give me a chance to get close. The rest have pretty much became my non blood brothers. I couldn't ask for a better group of guys to be around everyday for multiple days. I still keep Ava and my whole family up to date. They almost died when I told them we started dating.

I'm in a group chat with mom, Tricia and Ava and call to talk to Addison everyday. I've gotten closer to my dad too by talking to him multiple times a week he can't wait to meet Austin. He's a pretty laid back guy so I think he will love Austin honestly. "You're just jealous I've got a beautiful girl." Austin said kissing the side of my face again.

I looked down at my phone seeing a text from a number I don't recognize the boys are still playing cards and I've moved over next to Austin and put my legs over his lap. I laid my head against the window and looked down at my phone and my eyes went wide when I knew who was talking in this text.

Unknown- Lizzy my baby girl how are you? I miss you. I'm so ready for you to be home. I miss that beautiful little face of yours. You know I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted you to know I loved you, hell I still love you. Come home baby. You aren't made for that party life. You aren't made for post Malone you're made for me.

I just kept looking at my phone thinking how to reply. He must have gotten a different number because his other one is blocked. He's doing exactly what he wanted to do put doubt in my mind. Am I not made for this life? I mean I enjoy it a lot but am I made for it? I don't know. And am I made for Austin? I mean maybe we shouldn't be together. I felt a tear starting to form and I quickly wiped it away hoping Austin didn't notice.

But he quickly looked at me and reached for my phone and I handed it to him and he started reading it and I could see his mood change and his facial expressions change. He looked over at me before standing up and reaching for my hand pulling me up with him. "Come on baby." He said leading us to the room before we made it in Smitty got our attention "you coming back?" Austin shook his head no.

And they all said good night it was around midnight now. And we should be getting into the city here soon but we're all just staying on the bus since were leaving right after the show. "Come here buttercup." He said and I walked over sitting next to him on the bed and he turned to face me. "You are made for me. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. And if you don't like this life style we live right now we can stop all the partying."

He was looking straight at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "Lizzy I mean everything I'm saying. You are made for me. Don't listen to him just block the number and have faith in me. Lizzy I'm falling in love with you" I felt my heart speed up did he just say he was falling in love with me? "I mean that I haven't said that to any girl I've been with. I've never felt this feeling with any other female." I was still in shock that he said he was falling in love with me.

I don't know what I expected but i honestly didn't think he would fall in love with me I figured he'd get sick of me but here he is telling me this. "Lizzy?" He said looking at me.  "Austin I'm falling in love with you too. I never expected you to feel the same way. I didn't think you could fall in love with someone like me." I said trying not to cry.

"What do you mean someone like you?" I was still trying not to cry "damaged." His eyes fell. "Lizzy you are far from being damaged. But honestly ever human is in some ways. You are pretty damn near perfect to me." I smiled looking up at him. "You're something else Austin Post." I said getting up climbing onto him.

We started making out and one thing led to another and I was now bent over and he was pumping in and out of me and I was moaning honestly forgetting where we were. We both finished and we collapsed next to each other still heavily breathing. "God that was amazing as usual." Austin said to me and I smiled nodding. "I'm gonna get some water so you want some?" I asked and he nodded.

I stood up grabbing my black underwear and black bra before opening the door and walking out to get water. The guys were still playing cards they could do this all night. They were all like my brothers so I didn't mind going out in my bra and underwear plus it's just like a bikini what's the difference? Women shouldn't be shamed for what they wear. Period.

"She's still awake" Smitty Said And I looked at him confused "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" I said drinking my water. "By the moaning going on you would think Austin knocked you out." I fake chuckled "haha really?" I said and they all laughed. "Shut up." I  said grabbing Austin's water and walking back to the room flipping them off as I entered.

"Fucking assholes." I said laughing and Austin laughed know pretty much what the comments were about. I chucked him his water and picked up my phone laying next to him. Then I shot up noticing what I sent. "Austin" I said showing him the phone and his eyes got big too and I hit play. And it's exactly what I thought it was. I must have landed on my phone earlier and recorded a voice meme and it sent to Kyle.

As I hit play you could hear me moan and saying Austin's name and you could tell we were fucking. Austin started laughing until he noticed my face "baby what's wrong?" I looked at him "he's gonna kill me now." And Austin grabbed me pulling me into him. "Baby he's not going to get close to you. You're safe with me. You're okay." I nodded and started laughing a little because it was a little funny.

"Let's get some sleep buttercup I gotta perform In like 14 hours" I smiled cuddling into him and falling asleep before Kyle texted back pissed I blocked the number. God he was going to freak out when he heard it. Especially since I never slept with anyone other than him.