It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)

Lizzys POV

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, dani101 and 2,987,987 othersLizzymarieworld I feel ya 😩🙌🏻PostMalone my little man 😍Sarahmellow he's work it 😍💕Dani101 I'll watch him anytime 😘

Lizzymarieworld I feel ya 😩🙌🏻
PostMalone my little man 😍
Sarahmellow he's work it 😍💕
Dani101 I'll watch him anytime 😘

Adyn is growing like a weed and I wish time would slow down! I never understood how fast they grow and just the way he's changed in the time he's been on this earth is crazy to me. Austin's been holding onto his album for what feels like forever and plans to release it soon and I was excited to see the feedback. My whole life now revolves around Austin and Adyn and I couldn't ask for anything else.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, MileyCyrus and 2,987,987 othersLizzymarieworld he's awake now 😘 and we're off to dinner with daddy 💗PostMaloneComments disabled

Lizzymarieworld he's awake now 😘 and we're off to dinner with daddy 💗PostMalone
Comments disabled

"Baby girl!" Austin said as I carried Adyn down the stairs "were coming." I said smiling and kissing him. "I'm starving!" He said and we followed him outside and I got Adyn into his car seat and got into the passenger seat "you know you drive my car more than I do." I said and he smiled "I know it's like I traded my Bugatti in for a mom vehicle." I laughed "sure cause a lambo SUV is a mom vehicle." I said shaking my head.

We pulled up to the restaurant and walked inside and got a table and I took Adyn out of his car seat and sat him in my arms as we ordered our drinks and food. "You're an amazing mom." Austin said looking at me and I smiled "You're an amazing dad." I said and he blushed lightly and smiled.  "Well we just got lucky than." He said and i nodded "that we did." I said eating my food quickly before Adyn started getting upset.

After a few minutes he started to get fussy so I started bouncing him up and down lightly trying to calm him down but it wasn't working. "Austin he's not stoping." I said after a few minutes of his cries getting louder and people looking at us. "Shh Adyn come on baby boy relax." I said to him quietly hoping it would work but it didn't. "I'm going to take him to the car and around the block." I said picking up my stuff and the car seat "Okay I'll get the check and meet you outside when you get back." He said and I nodded.