Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)

Lizzy's POV

Tonight's the night I have sex with Austin! Yeah  I'm excited wouldn't you be? This is the only person other than Kyle that I've slept with. I just hope Austin wants sex with me. I'm on my way with Adam to the location to take a few pictures Austin had rehearsals so we had free time.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me again Lizzy." Adam said pulling into a parking lot of a park. "No problem the last ones you did turned  out amazing I really loved them and I'm sure I'll love these." I said getting out and we started walking I decided to bring a red outfit to also do some pictures in but I wore the black body suit with a pair of jean shorts over it and planned on taking them off when we get there.

" I said getting out and we started walking I decided to bring a red outfit to also do some pictures in but I wore the black body suit with a pair of jean shorts over it and planned on taking them off when we get there

Liked by PostMalone,Sarahmellow, avamarie12 and 6,087 others
Lizzymarieworld photo shoot time 😍
PostMalone god damn baby 😍😍
Avamarie12 stunning auntie 😻
Sarahmellow ugh my bff is stunning 😘

Liked by PostMalone,Sarahmellow, avamarie12 and 6,087 others Lizzymarieworld photo shoot time 😍PostMalone god damn baby 😍😍Avamarie12 stunning auntie 😻Sarahmellow ugh my bff is stunning 😘

Liked by lizzymarieworld, justinbieber,Swaelee and 1.098.080 others
PostMalone when your photographer sends you got pictures of your girl 😍😍
Comments disabled

"Alrighty lizzy are you ready?" Adam said and I said yes causing him to turn around, he had turned for me to take my shorts off I just think he didn't want me feeling uncomfortable. We did a few poses and then I decided to change I brought a blanket for Adam to hold up so I could change behind it since there wasn't anyone out here at this lake.

After I got changed we did a few more before finishing. We walked back to the car "when do I get to see them?" I asked excited. "I should have most done by tonight and I'll show you" He said smiling as we headed back to the hotel. We were gone about 5 hours and it didn't even feel like that. Austin had only texted me once wishing me good luck.

It was odd for me not having someone blowing up my phone constantly like Kyle did, but it was nice knowing he trusted me. I wonder what happened to Kyle that night he pushed me and made me hit my head, I know it was him but he seems to have vanished after the fact. It worried me a little that my family was in the same town as him because he honestly scared me.