Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)

Lizzy's POV

I woke up and my hand instantly went up to my head, my hair almost hurt is the only way I can describe it. The headache was gone and it was more of just that soreness. I sat up and lightly groaned squinting my eyes looking at my phone to see what time it was. "11:18" i laid back down falling next to the sleeping Austin.

I looked out of the window and knew we were no longer moving which meant we were in San Francisco now. I wanted to see the golden state bridge and the full house house. I sat back up and when I did Austin opened his eyes. "Baby girl." He said sitting up and pulling me into him. "Are you okay? Do you feel okay?" He asked and I nodded "I'll be fine just a little soreness." I said.

"Let's go make a police report today and file for a restraining order." He said kissing me and then getting up and getting dressed. I nodded also getting up and getting dressed. "Do you sing tonight? I forget" I said putting on my pants. "Nope we're staying in a hotel tonight. I perform tomorrow and then we will head to Sacramento."

"We get to stay in a hotel?" I asked excited to have a area just me and Austin and be as far from Dre as I can. "Yes baby girl. And don't worry I made arrangements with Dre. After this part of the tour he won't be traveling with us." I smiled but then remembered this is what Dre was scared of. I almost felt a little bad for him.

"Okay" I said quickly changing the subject "I hope they have a pool I would love to swim" I said and he smiled nodding at me as he walked over to me taking me into his arms "there is baby girl."I smiled. "Grab your bag because we're going straight to the hotel after we make the report and explore I have a few places I want to take you." I smiled grabbing my bag.

We started walking off the bus when Smitty grabbed me pulling me into a hug "I love you lizzy. Austin loves you more than you'll ever know." I nodded smiling. I know I scared them last night and I don't blame panic attacks are scary. We said bye and got into the car, I didn't see dre it didn't look like he had came out of his bunk.

We pulled into the police station and Austin walked over to my door opening and holding my hand as we walked in. "How can we help you?" The lady asked at the desk and I started to talk "I was attacked by an ex boyfriend last night in Portland I need to make a report." I said finally breathing. "Why didn't you make the report last night." She asked and I knew that question was coming "he's a singer and I've been traveling with him and I'm not from Portland I'm from over in the Midwest and he must have followed me I had a panic attack last night and just wanted sleep."

I let out a sigh. "You have to make a report in Portland we can't here." I didn't get to respond Because Austin did "really? He attacked her." He practically yelled and I grabbed his hand "Well can she at least file for a restraining order?" Austin asked and she shook her head. "I'm sorry you have to do that in the state he lives in." I felt tears falling.

"Come on baby this was fucking useless what's the point in having police if they can't protect you." Austin said wrapping his arm around me and walking out of the door. "Austin it's okay calm down." I said as we got to the car and he pulled me into his lap. "Baby girl I didn't do my job, he got to you. Right in front of me." He said almost crying.

"Austin you've done everything for me. It wasn't your fault and honestly I think you scared him away I doubt he comes back." I said lying. Austin has done everything for me but honestly I was terrified Kyle would come back. I didn't want Austin to worry about it and I wanted to just enjoy our life like we were.

After a while I climbed back to my seat and buckled myself in "lets explore baby and put some smiles on our faces." Austin said pulling out and driving us to a spot that I could see the bridge perfectly. It wasn't foggy today, I could see the bridge perfectly it was beautiful honestly. "Can we go drive on it now? Like they did in full house?" I asked and Austin smiled kissing me "of course." We got in the car and drove over the bridge and it made my day.