Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)

Lizzy's POV

We meet with the obgyn today and hopefully will find out everything we need to know. I haven't been nervous for a doctors appointment since I was a little kid. "Are you ready baby girl?" Austin asked walking out of the bedroom and I nodded "I am!" I said getting up and grabbing my purse as we walked outside. I'm also hoping she can give me something for the sickness.

"Austin we still need to talk when we get home about everything." I said for like 100 time in the past three days. He seems to avoid it anytime I bring it up and honestly I need some answers and so does he we can't act like nothing is going to change with a baby. "I know we can tonight." He said as we pulled into the doctors office parking lot. "Ready?" He asked "ready." I said opening the car door.

We didn't film the music video yet due to his crew getting stuck at the airport. They got in last night so Austin wants to start filming it once we get done at the doctors that's why were here right at 8 am. "Lizzy  dalton." I said and the lady looked at me and then at Austin giving him the familiar look. I rolled my eyes I was sick of seeing that look and I hated it because they judge Austin for no damn reason.

"Just have a seat and they will call you back." She said handing me paper work to fill out. I sat down and Austin sat next to me "Baby girl let it go, you know I'm a good person, I know I'm a good person who cares what looks they give us." I nodded filling out to paper. "Lizzy dalton?" The lady said opening the door and we both stood up walking through.

"You must be the mamma to be." She said smiling at me " and you must be the soon to be dad." She said shaking Austin's hand and guess what, she didn't give a looks he shook his hand like he was normal and I really appreciated it because I was so sick of that look. "Stand on this scale do you know your previous weight before conceiving?" I nodded "around 105-110" she nodded as I got on the scale and she wrote down the number.

"Right this way." She said and we followed her back to the room and I took a seat on the bench and Austin sat in a chair pulling it up next to me. She took my blood pressure and asked multiple questions "the doctor will be in anytime now." She said walking out and shutting the door. "Are you nervous?" Austin asked messing with his fingers which meant he was nervous. "I'm doing okay, are you doing okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm good a little nervous I just want everything to be okay with you and the baby." He said kissing me before sitting back down. "Relax we're fine Austin just breath." I said and he nodded as the doctor entered the room. I made sure it was a girl doctor because Austin would of freaked out if it was a guy looking at my vagina. "Hi Lizzy how are you feeling?" She asked shaking both of our hands.

"I'm good other than the throwing up constantly." She smiled "well let's do a sonogram and figure out some things shall we?" She asked and we both nodded. She pulled the machine out and I lifted up my shirt she put the gel on my stomach making me jump a little at the coldness. Austin was still beside me holding my hand as she put the wand on my skins and started to move it around.

"Lets see, right here. This is your baby." She said pointing to the screen and Turned the machine to face us so we could see it. "That's our baby." Austin said looking at me and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. "That's our Baby." I said and i watched a tear fall melting my heart. "Can I record the heartbeat?" Austin asked and she nodded turning the sound on.

He pulled his phone out putting it on video and recording the heartbeats which were magic to my ears. I fell in love I Instantly hearing those beats again. I never thought I could love something like this without ever holding it yet. After a while she printed some pictures and got the gel off my stomach. "Now for the not so fun part all the tests." She said and I knew that was coming from what my sisters told me.