I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)

Lizzy's POV

"Dani calm down." I said I guess too slow because as i finished my sentence she jumped up and was now nose to nose with Nikki. "Dani." I said again but she didn't move or even acknowledge that I said her name she was pissed. It probably didn't help that we had a group text that I told them everything. I had told them all about Nikki trying to get Austin to cheat so I'm sure they were already pissed at her and that comment didn't help.

Dre went to stand up and Austin shot him a look and Dre sat back down. God damn what did he say to him? He never listened to Austin that much before. "I should beat your ass right now." Dani said still standing way to close to Nikki. "Why don't you." Nikki said and I threw my head in my hands, why the fuck would she say that?

I watched as Dani's arm drew back and knew what was coming "Dani no-" I got up to try and stop her but her fist already connected with Nikki's face and Nikki stumbled back. I jumped in between them trying to stop them before Nikki came back to punch Dani. I spun around to see Nikki's fist heading right towards my face, I ducked and her fist connected with Dani's face instead.

I'm pretty sure her intended target was Dani and I was just on the way. Austin jumped up this time and grabbed me in one arm and Dani in another arm pulling us back. I was now pissed because she almost hit me. I wiggled out of Austin's arm and ran towards Nikki and my arm went back and then before anyone could stop me my fist connected with her face this time and she fell back on her ass. "God that felt good." I said stepping back.

She quickly came to her feet and charged towards me tackling me to the ground and getting on top of me. I looked over at Austin who looked shocked and didn't know what to do. I quickly grabbed Nikki's arm and flung her off me and jumped on top of her just like she was before. I looked over and Austin was making Smitty grab Dani before I watched him walk over to where we were.

I drew my fist back again but was pulled off before I connected, I looked back to see who grabbed me and seen the tattooed blue eyed man holding me. "Put me down!" I said trying to wiggle my way out again. I couldn't get out of both of his arms he had me in a bear hug. "Come on let me go." I said again still kicking my legs at Nikki. She got up and charged at me again and I kicked my door connecting with her stomach and she fell back. "Let me go." I said again trying to get away.

I was so pissed. I've never been violent like this but seeing her trying to get my friend, and then watching her try to get Austin and everything Kyle has ever done to me all came to a boil when she almost hit me the first time. I've never felt this pissed before I was no longer scared I was just mad. "Lizzy baby girl." Austin said in my ear but I was still kicking trying to get away.

I looked over at Sarah who now was on top of Nikki swinging her fists back I couldn't tell if they were connecting but she was soon pulled off by Adam. So now all three of us girls were being held in bear hugs and Nikki was on the floor. "Austin baby I'm good." I said and he looked at me "really?" I nodded "yes baby." Dani and Sarah both said the same thing and finally all the guys let go of us.

When Austin let go of me I ran back to Nikki who had just stood up again. I pulled my arm back but then decided to tackle her I wrapped my arm around her and she went down with me included. Sarah and Dani were now beside me and they looked just as pissed as me. "Damn it lizzy baby girl." I heard Austin say as I was pulled off again. "Dre fucking do something get her out of her NOW." Austin pretty much yelled.

Dre picked her up and she was now the one kicking and trying to get away as he pretty much dragged her out of the room. Once the door shut the boys let go of us and I fixed my dress thanking god I wore covering underwear. I've never lost my cool like that. "Damn baby girl that was hot." Austin said as I sat next to him. Lucky for me I didn't get a hit except the tackle and that didn't hurt to bad, I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.