Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)

Lizzy's POV

Austin told me he loved me. Yeah you read that right Austin Post loves me. I'm in the tour bus getting changed and Austin is inside about to go on stage. We got back a little late and didn't realize how late it was when we left the park. I just changed my jeans because the ones I was wearing were uncomfortable. I stepped off the bus and started walking into the venue.

"Lizzy!!" I heard a few fans yell and I turned to wave at them before entering the venue. They must not have gotten tickets or they would be in the venue already. "Hey baby girl what's up?" Austin asked as I walked up to him kissing him. "Do you have any extra tickets?" I asked and he nodded "yeah why?" I smiled "Can I have them? There are some fans out back that didn't get tickets and I think it would be nice for them to see you." He smiled.

"You are just the best girlfriend ever! How many people are out there?" I smiled "around 10 I would say." He walked over to a desk in the room. "Here go give them out quickly so they don't miss me." I smiled grabbing them and running out of the door. "Lizzy" my name was being yelled again until they realized I was walking over to them. They started cheering as I got to them.

"Hey guys did you guys not get tickets?"  I asked and they all shook their head no. "We tried but it was too expensive so we figured we'd wait out here to maybe meet him." I smiled "how about I do you one better?" I asked and they all looked intrigued "I have tickets for you guys." I said and they started jumping up and down almost screaming.

I started handing them out "now get inside before he goes on!" I said and they all thanked me before taking off. I quickly turned around and headed back In so I could tell Austin good luck. I walked into the room and seen Nikki standing across the room in the corner. "How did it go baby?" He asked "amazing they loved it!" I smiled walking up to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look beautiful" he said bending down to kiss me. "Let's go" Smitty said and we all started walking to the stage. Austin and I hand in hand. We made it to the side and Austin turned to look at me. I wasn't expecting him to pick me up but he did kissing me. "I love you baby girl" He said putting me down and putting his forehead to mine.

" I love you baby good luck." I said kissing him and he turned to walk in stage "good luck post malone" Nikki said and I turned to look at her and I'm sure I had a look on my face "it's Austin." I said rolling my eyes and he just kept walking, he didn't even turn around to look at her he ignored her all together. "Why do you care?" Nikki asked me.

"Because he's my boyfriend and his names not post malone it's Austin." I said and she just rolled her eyes "okay." She said sarcastically. I really dislike this girl. Dre was standing with her next to me but he just ignored me. "Don't worry Nikki she's not worth it." I heard Dre say and I did my best to keep my mouth shut. Tyla came up next to me putting his arm around me "he's a douche ignore him." He said as we started to enjoy the show.

We were both dancing like we had done the night before. When the show was over Austin started moving to the floor where everyone was standing and I ran out on stage getting a picture of him embracing his fans. Adam was sick in the tour bus so I guess it was up to me to take a few pictures. Austin turned around noticing I was taking picture.

He ran over to me picking me up and kissing me as he carried me off stage and the crowd kept cheering. "You did amazing baby!" I said kissing him in between the words. "Thank you baby girl." We made it back to the dressing room where we started drinking and smoking weed as usual. I was sitting on Austin's lap.

"Can I sit on your lap too?" Nikki said and I shot her a look "Guess What Nikki he's not your boyfriend he's mine so back the fuck off." I said and she and Dre looked a little shocked that I stood up for myself. "What's your problem with me?" I asked looking at dre, once again alcohol gives me courage I guess.