Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)

Austin's POV
I heard the most beautiful sound that I have ever heard when I heard Adyns first cry. I looked back at lizzy whose eyes has never left mine once during this. She has the biggest smile on her face and I fell in love with her all over again. "Dad do you want to cut the cord?" I heard a lady say as she stood up, I looked down at lizzy before nodding and cutting the cord.

That's when I saw him, they most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. He was covered in what looked like slime but I didn't care he was mine and he was beautiful. They took him over to a table and wrapped him up in a blanket and brought him over to lizzy. He was crying the whole time until he was right by Lizzys face and he stopped crying. "Hi Adyn oh you're so handsome". Lizzy said as I saw a tear fall down her face.

It looked like lizzy didn't see anything else in that room except Adyn in front of her. She rubbed her nose against his and I melted. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and before I knew it I was crying "Austin baby." Lizzy said and I bent down kissing her. "He's beautiful we did such a good job." She said and I could see how tired she was. Then they carried Adyn away "where's he going?" Lizzy asked and the nurse smiled.

"We have to get him all cleaned up and ready for you, they are going to close you up and then take you to a recovery room where Adyn and Austin will be waiting." She said and lizzy smiled "I love you both so much." She said as I kissed her and followed the nurse out of the room. I didn't like leaving lizzy matter of fact I hated it but I wanted them to make sure she was okay and I wanted to stare at Adyn.

I followed the nurse "can I go out to the waiting room and tell our friends what's going on?" I asked and she nodded "of course bring the to this window and they can see him." She said pointing to the window and I nodded making my way to the waiting room where I knew Dani, Sarah and Smitty where. I walked out and was shocked.

Dani, Sarah, Adam, Smitty, my mom, my dad, Jodi, Ava, Addison, her mom, her dad, Tricia, new baby and rj we're standing and sitting all over the room. "How did you guys get here so fast?" I asked and they smiled "long story how is she? Is he okay? How much did he weigh?" I was bombarded with questions which mean sense.

"She's doing amazing she's almost done we had to have a c section due to him not wanting to flip. He weights 7 pounds 12 OZ and he's 21 inches long and the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I said smiling so proud of my son and his mother. "Come I'll show you him." I said and they all got up following me to the window.

Without a few minutes the blinds were opened and you could see all of the babies that have been born in the past few days then she walked in with Adyn which we haven't told anyone his name yet. "That's him that's my boy." I said smiling and holding back tears again he was so beautiful. "Oh Austin." My mom said hugging me "he's absolutely beautiful" I was told this by everyone.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house after seeing him. "Austin lizzy is asking for you." The nurse said and I smiled she was out of surgery and she was okay I felt a rush of relief run over me I didn't even know I was worried. "When can we go see her?" Ava asked and the nurse smiled "let's let mom and dad have a minute alone with baby and then you guys can go back two at a time." She smiled and we all nodded.

I disappeared behind the doors and followed the nurse to where lizzy was and walked inside to see a very tired but beautiful lizzy with a smile on her face and holding our son. "Austin he's perfect." She said looking down. "I know you did amazing mama." I said kissing her forehead she was covered in blankets. "We're you cold?" I asked and she smiled nodding.

"Our families are here." I said and she smiled "how did they get here so fast?" She asked and I shrugged "they didn't tell me." I said I couldn't stop smiling at them it almost hurt the love I felt for those two. "Austin can you tell them to come back later? I'm tired." She said smiling softly and I nodded walking back out an letting them know and they understood.