Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)

Lizzy's POV

My family is coming up to the hospital for the first time. Me and Austin wanted the first 24 hours with just us and our little miracle. Austin went home to change since he was soaked from helping mine in the shower, he has been the best this whole time I thought he would be freaking out more but he seems to be cool calm and collected. They all walked into the room where I was holding Adyn who was asleep.

Austin's family is coming later today. "Oh my honey. He is so handsome." My mom said coming over to me and looking at my son. "He looks like you and Austin perfectly mixed." She said kissing the top of my head before asking to hold Adyn. I handed her Adyn and the rest of my family was standing around her looking at him and taking turns holding him.

After 30 minutes I put Adyn into his bed and sat back down slowly. "Still sore?" Ava asked and I nodded "oh yeah." I said smiling. We spent the rest of the time just talking and hanging out until he woke up and I fed him as they left "we will visit once youre home we aren't leaving for another week." My mom said kissing my cheek before leaving. As they were walking out Austin was walking into the room.

Kyle's POV

"Can I have your name sir?" The lady behind the desk asked "Austin Post." I said hoping she didn't know what he looked like. "Ah okay yes she's in room 250" she said and I smiled nodding before walking down the hall. I can't believe it worked. But I didn't want to see lizzy I wanted Adyn so I'm going to the nursery first to see if he's there.

I walked down the hall to where the nursery was and looking through the windows seeing that all the babies looked the same. I knew he was a boy which pissed me off more than anything but that didn't help due to there being 10 blue blankets and 10 blue hats. Then a nurse walked over to me "Can I help you?" She asked and I smiled "I need to take Adyn Post to his mother." I said hoping she fell for it.

"And who are you?" She asked and I smiled "I'm his dad." I said and she looked at me with a weird look on her face. "No you're not." She said looking me up and down "yes I am." I said but she just kept looking at me weird "no you're not Austin Post I know who that is he always comes and gets Adyn who are you?" She asked and I was getting pissed.

"I already told you." I said hoping she would just let it go. "One Adyns not in here and I'll take you to lizzys room and you can talk to her there." She said turning around but I didn't follow here I turned around walking outside. I was walking to my car when I noticed Austin walking my direction but he doesn't seem to have noticed me.

I quickly ducked behind a car and hoped he didn't see me. He walked right by me and I got out from behind the car and ran to the car I have rented. How in the hell am I going to get Adyn? Every time I try something happens and now Austin's back it impossible to get him to stay away from lizzy and even more now that Adyn has been born.

Lizzy's POV

We go home today! Austin is more nervous now than I've ever seen him, what's is he nervous about? Driving me and Adyn home, especially Adyn. We've signed all of the paper work and now I'm in a wheel chair being pushed out and I have Adyn in my arms and Austin has already went out to pull the car up to us. He put Adyn into the car seat first and then helped me into the car.

And let me tell you the car ride home was miserable every bump he would go over even if it was slow pain would shoot through my body. I could tell how slow he was trying to drive and careful he was trying to be but it didn't matter it just hurt. We finally made it home and got inside and into his nursery. We had it painted and decorated while I was in the hospital and it's perfect.

 We had it painted and decorated while I was in the hospital and it's perfect