Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)

Lizzy's POV

Tonight's the first night I get to see Austin perform wearing my work, and from back stage I was pretty excited. "Hey guys this is Lizzy my new fashion designer." Austin said as we walked into the dressing room full of people.

"Hi lizzy." Everyone said together and then went back to what they were doing except one guy he was making his way over to me. "Hey Lizzy I'm Smitty, Austin's DJ" i shook his hand he put out in front of me.

"Nice to meet you." I said looking at him and smiling. "You are even better looking in person." He said looking me up and down and it made me feel a little uncomfortable. "Thank you." I said and noticed Austin saw what was going on and he was working his way over me.

"What's going on?" Austin said as I felt his arm  wrap around my waist pulling me into him. "Uh I was just introducing myself to the pretty girl." Smitty said looking at Austin's hand on my waist.

"Are you two an item?" Smitty asked "no" I said quickly I didn't want anyone getting the wrong ideas. "Oh so you wouldn't mind going out to dinner with me in the next city?" He said smiling and I felt Austin's grip tighten a little.

"Um-" I said and Austin spoke up "Actually I already asked her out for dinner in Baltimore." I looked at him a little shocked because he never asked me. "Oh I thought you two weren't a thing." He said and I looked at Austin.

" it's a dinner to figure out the designs for the next few shows." I said lying but Austin wasn't going to come up with anything. "Oh well maybe after?" Smitty asked I nodded "maybe." And he walked away smiling.

"What the hell austin?" I said turning around looking at him "I panicked I don't want you going out with anyone. I thought that kiss meant something." He said walking out as I followed him.

"Austin that's not what I meant. The kiss did mean something I just didn't want to hurt his feelings." I said grabbing his arm. "I like you Austin I do. I just don't want to rush anything." I said and he nodded. "Can I kiss you?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.

I got on my tip toes and put my lips to his lips, This was the first time I've ever been the one to initiate something with someone. "You are amazing buttercup." He said kissing my forehead. "I have to get on stage. I hope you watch the show. And I won't pressure you at all I meant that last night." And he was gone.

I walked over to the side and watching him go out and the crowd go crazy for him, just like I had a week ago. He was so happy on stage and I noticed him looking at me here and there and I would smile and wave.

I was having a blast dancing along the side of the stage. "Enjoying the show?" I heard a voice and looked to see Smitty standing behind me. "Aren't you supposed to be on stage?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah but it will be fine for this song. I wanted to dance with you sexy." And I felt his hand go around my waist and then his hands squeeze my ass causing me to jump and let out a yelp. It got Austin's attention and he was no longer singing but staring.

Then he took off towards us "Hey Smitty inappropriate get back on stage." He said pointing and he headed back on stage looking back winking. "You okay buttercup?" Austin asked and I nodded. "Go back onstage we can talk after." I said and he kissed my forehead and walked back out.

After the show we went back to the hotel and I decided to sleep in Austin's room tonight I just wanted to be close to him. The next morning we got up and headed to a beach. Austin wanted to celebrate will of his crew and what not and I was apart of that.

I got dressed in a black pair of bottoms, but it was a little chilly so I grabbed a cropped black sleeved shirt. And put some shirts overtop. "Ready." I said walking out of the bathroom and following Austin to the car waiting.

My side was healing and you could barely tell I had any bruises. We got to the beach and everyone was there including Smitty. I sat down on a towel while Austin socialized and I just watched the water.

"Hey sexy how are you?" I look over to see Smitty talking to me and sitting next to me. "I'm good." I said looking in the other direction. "Thought about that date?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Lizzy let's get in the water!" Austin said walking over to where we were sitting. "It's cold Austin." I said and he laughed "it's no cold let's go." And he picked me up carrying me to the water.

"Put me DOWN Austin please." I said giggling. "Oh I will." He said and then I felt the water hit me. I popped back up "damn it Austin." I said as I dove to tackle him but he caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Hello buttercup." Austin said getting the now wet hair out of my face. "Hello Austin Post." I said giggling. "You are so gorgeous buttercup." I smiled and tried not to blush.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled. "Why do you like me?" I said Kyle has made me pretty damn insecure these past few years. "Lizzy you aren't only pretty on the outside. You're absolutely stunning but you have the personality. You are just the life of the party for me.." I smiled. And then I felt a tear slip.

"Why are you crying buttercup?" He said grabbing my face "I just no one has talked to me like that I mean Kyle did but it was always after he hit me." I said looking down.

"Well I mean what I say and I will never lay a hand on you I promise lizzy." I smiled and landed my lips on his when I heard whistles. And we both looked over seeing all the crew looking at us and smiling except Smitty.

Liked by PostMalone, avamarie12, swaelee and 1,446,689 others LizzyMarieworld I've been told I was the life of the party

LizzyMarieworld I've been told I was the life of the party.🤷🏻‍♀️
PostMalone you are buttercup
Avamarie12 my auntie 😍❤️
Swaelee you could be the life of my party 😉😉