No One (Chapter Twenty Four)

Dre's POV

"What the fuck man?" Kyle practically yelled through the phone. I was stressing outside the tour bus while everyone else was still asleep of course Lizzy back in Austin's room. "What?" I asked a little confused why he was so pissed. "Your fucking boy Austin sent me a voice memo of them having fucking sex!" He yelled again.

"Well what do you want me to do? They are having sex I can't stop that." I said rolling my eyes. She's really digging her fingers into him. "We'll figure it out. I plan on coming and getting my girl in the next week." He said hanging up before I could respond. But I bet i can get lizzy gone from another angle.

I'm going to hire the best looking assistant I can and I'm pretty much going to have her force herself or try to get Austin to sleep with her or even kiss her where Lizzy sees it. That would end the relationship and she would go home. I could buy her the plan ticket home and I won't even have to pay Kyle.

Lizzy's POV

If you don't remember last night Austin told me he was falling in love with me, not that he loved me yet but was falling and I was okay with that. I really didn't expect him to want me as much as he does. Being I'm damaged from Kyle. Speaking of which I wonder how mad he was when he got that memo?

Thank god I remembered to block him I don't want to have to deal with that. When it first sent I thought he was going to kill me but it seems as Austin has my back which means so much to me. He's getting ready to go to go inside the venue to  rehearse and I plan to work on his outfits for the next 5-6 places.

I get all my supplies ready and clothes and take them outside and walk up to a wall that was apart of the building and set up with a drop cord and lucky for me it wasn't windy at all so I could do some of this outside. I got everything ready when I noticed all the fans that were standing outside the gate.

I didn't even notice them when I got off but now they were trying to get my attention. I turned around waving at them and that's when I noticed Austin opening the door and coming around the bus "baby girl!" He yelled smiling at me and then he noticed all the fans just like I had. They started loosing their minds getting a glimpse of Austin.

"Baby girl!" He said again getting over to me and picking me up as we kissed. He put he back down and rubbed his nose on mine which was crazy cute and the fans thought the same thing as many of them "aww" I'm sure a few girls weren't happy but the rest seemed to just be happy to see Austin. "Go see your fans" I said pushing him lightly towards them.

"I love that you support me buttercup!" He said walking away and waving to the fans. I turned around and continued to start work on his outfits. I. Could hear how happy the fans were to have this opportunity to talk with Austin and it made me smile to myself. I heard a male fan yell " you're fucking hot as hell Lizzy." I turned around looking at him.

Austin turned and looked at me and smiled before turning back around "yo man that's my girl. I know she's hot." I heard Austin say and I rolled my eyes and smiled continuing my work. I wasn't wearing anything special today just a pair of black jeans and black t shirt. I like to keep it simple if I'm working with airbrush.