|78| - The Hounds of Justice have fallen.

Ashley's POV 

My body seemed to just multiply with pain. Throughout the entire night the pain had increased and I had found it extremely difficult to sleep. I couldn't exactly toss and turn either because my ribs, my back, my shoulders, literally everywhere hurt. Despite there actually being no serious damage done, I was still in a shit load of pain. I was surprised how Dean hadn't been awake half of the night, surely he had to be in pain too right? Or was it just me and my fragile body? Either way the pain was ridiculous. I had definitely learned my lesson and I wasn't getting involved in anymore damn matches like that. I knew that I wouldn't be able to wrestle tonight. I would refuse to. My body could not endure anymore pain. I let out a quiet sigh as I let my hand slip out of the bed and pat the bedside table as I felt around for my phone. My fingers grazed it and I clutched onto it as I looked at the time. 7:15am. I couldn't stay in bed any longer. I slowly got out of the bed, trying my best to not wake up Dean. I tiptoed into the bathroom and closed the door quietly. I let out another sigh. I glanced in the mirror and cringed. I had slight bags under my eyes. I looked like a zombie. Not to mention I could feel a bruise on the back of my head. To anyone who thought wrestling was fake, trying being me for a day. Not exactly a cup of tea. I started the shower up and stripped out of my clothes as carefully as I could. I unwound the bandages Erica had taped around my ribs and stepped into the hot shower. I winced at first as what felt like scorching water touched my skin, but I eventually relaxed. I closed my eyes and attempted to let the water wash away the pain. I just wanted to relax completely before Raw. I stood there for a good few minutes, just completely blocking myself out from the world. Until I heard the bathroom door open and I allowed my eyes to flutter open and see Dean walking in. 

'You could at least knock' I teased.  He'd clearly just woke up, because he had a sleepy grin on his face as he took off his pants off and got in the shower. 

'Invite yourself in' I chuckled. 

'You've got bruises everywhere' Dean's sleepy expression dissolved as a frown painted itself onto his face. His finger trailed over my ribs where splotches of bruises were scattered. 

'Battle scars' I shrugged taking hold of his hand and giving it a squeeze. This didn't remove the frown off his face. I shimmied closer to him and tilted my head up to look at him. 

'These bruises prove that I would literally put my life and my body on the line for you, Roman and Seth. I don't regret any of it. I don't regret last night' I told Dean truthfully. 

'You amaze me Orton' He murmured as he leaned his forehead against my wet one. 

'I'm just full of surprises' I sad smiling, before kissing him lightly on the lips. I ran my hands down his now wet chest. 

'Are you not hurting?' I asked him, examining his body for bruises. He stretched his arms out, so I could get a better look. My eyebrows knitted together as I scanned his body. 

'No bruises at all?' I asked looking up at him. He shrugged. 

'You're more delicate than me, kid' He said. He'd got that right. 

'Now let's wash the pain away' Dean's lips twitched into a smirk. 

'Typical' I muttered as I turned around as Dean began to rub my shoulders with the soap.

'You know I'm quite impressed with myself after being power bombed through that announce table, I mean I got up before Roman. Being big means nothing sometimes' I pointed out. 

'I think you'll find size does matter' Dean piped up as his hands traveled further down my back. I rolled my eyes at his comment. 

'For once can you not think of anything sexual?' I asked, clearly not realizing how much of a stupid question it was.