|24| - Everything's about to change.

( Quick note guys - I've come up with another fanfic idea after I've finished this one. I'm actually considering writing a Jon Moxley fanfic (for those who don't know who that is, it's basically who Dean Ambrose was before he came into the WWE) I've got the perfect fanfic idea and I was just wondering if people would be up for me writing that and if people would read it, leave me a comment and let me know) 

Erica's POV 

I'd let Seth convince me to go for a drink with him. I mean one drink couldn't hurt and I was sure that no-one would go blabbing to Ashley that I was hanging around with Seth. Then again, it wouldn't really hurt my reputation due to the fact I'd only just got into the WWE. Whereas Ashley's reputation would be tarnished, I mean her friendship with Punk was on the rocks due to the stunt AJ and Dean had pulled. I'd followed Seth into the hotel, and luckily there was no around. He led us into the small bar and I found a table somewhere at the back. It was a dark bar which was good, because let's face it if Ashley knew I was having a drink with Seth Rollins she'd kill me. I'd give her lectures about staying away from Dean, and yet here I was having a drink with Seth. But, it was different. Wasn't it? I mean Dean's... Dean's dangerous. He's the lunatic fringe. He acts like that when the camera's are off. There's something off about Dean. He's dangerous. But, wasn't Seth dangerous? I was still weary about that. Seth had claimed he wasn't like the character he played in the  ring. He claimed that was just a roll he played and he was good guy in real. I was trying to figure out if that was indeed true. He came over with two beers and handed me mine. 

'Thanks' I said, taking it and putting it down. 

'Tell me something then, tell me something to prove you aren't an asshole' I said to Seth, watching him. Seth rubbed his chin. 

'Okay. if I was a bad guy would I have just bought you a drink? Would I have taken you somewhere fairly private, so no-one could see us together? If I was a bad guy would I promise not to tell anyone you were with me tonight?' Seth asked. I was quiet for a moment. 

'You'd do all that if you were trying to gain my trust, so then I wouldn't expect anything when you do screw me over' I pointed out, picking my beer up and taking a sip out of the bottle. Seth rolled his eyes. 

'You'll never believe me, will you?' I shook my head. 

'Okay then, if I was an asshole I wouldn't be trying to prove to you I wasn't an asshole. I'd take pride in being an asshole-

'Like Dean?' I countered. Seth chuckled. 

'Like Dean' He noted. 

'Mm, you do have a point there' I said. Seth chuckled again. 

'So how are you feeling about your match at Survivor Series?' Seth asked me, as he took a sip from his bottle. I hadn't really thought about it, if I was honest. It still hadn't sunk in that I was facing AJ for the title. I mean I was going against the Diva's champion for the title. 

'I don't know. I mean I haven't really thought about it. I mean I've had like what two matches? Then in three weeks I'm going up against the Diva's champion for her title. It's insane!' I exclaimed. 

'I'm sure you'll do fine. I mean you've got Ashley in your corner' Seth pointed out. I nodded. 

'She's an incredible athlete and superstar' I said, praising Ashley. 

'Don't tell her I said this, but I agree' Seth whispered. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

'Dean seems to think so too' Seth added. I searched his face.