|59| - Vegas baby!

I had no idea what to think. I had no idea what to feel. My heart was pulsating so hard in my chest. I couldn't process what Phil had said to me. He was a whole different person. I had just witnessed someone who was a stranger to me. He had been a stranger to me this last few months. My head felt like it was going to explode. I clenched my hands into fists as I walked down the hallway. I felt physically sick at the way Phil had acted towards me. The  things that he had said. He was delusional if he honestly thought I would go back to him. I didn't want him. I wanted Dean. I had Dean. That's all I wanted. I didn't know how much I could stress that to Phil or to dad for that matter. There was one person I needed to go to. I needed to go and see John. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button to John's floor. My hands were trembling. I was overcome with this unpleasant feeling that Phil wasn't going to give up on this. His words were echoing around in my head 'I promise you this Ashley, I will get you back. When I do, you won't expect it' For once just in my life couldn't something be easy for me? No. It couldn't. I reached John's floor and quickly made my way down the hallway until I found his room. I knocked rapidly on the door. Come on John, answer please. The door eventually opened and I left out a sigh when I saw John's face. 

'Can we talk?' I rushed out. My hands were fidgeting with each other. 

'Who is it babe?' That's when I heard Nikki's voice. She appeared behind John. 

'Sorry, I didn't realise you had company' I whispered, trying to not look defeated. I really needed to talk to John, but I couldn't make him ditch his girlfriend. 

'That's okay, you can come in Ash' Nikki smiled at warmly. I shook my head and smiled at them politely. 

'No, it's okay. I don't want to intrude. I'll see you guys later' I smiled, half heartedly. I gave John a look which said 'we will talk later' and then left. But, I couldn't wait to talk later. I needed to talk to someone now. I needed to get this off my chest. I walked down the hallway and ran a hand through my hair. There was no way I could tell Dean this. He would rip Phil apart.  I'd told John because I knew he would understand and he would keep it to himself. Erica was my best friend, but I knew she'd probably end up telling Seth. She isn't great on keeping secrets. I wasn't telling Seth. Roman. I could tell Roman, right? It seemed sketchy though. I knew he hadn't opened his mouth about mine and Seth's incident. But, he was still close to Dean and he'd probably end up telling him. 

'Ash!' I heard my name being called and I spun around. John was heading towards me. I frowned slightly. 

'What are you doing? You should be with Nikki!' I scolded him as he reached me. 

'Nikki could tell there was something wrong with you, and she said I needed to come and see what was wrong. I'm guessing you went and saw Phil' Jonh's eyes scanned my face, and his brow furrowed. I nodded. 

'Come on, let's go somewhere private' John spoke in a hushed tone. He ushered me into the elevator. My hands were still trembling slightly. We walked through the lobby and then I realized John was walking us to his tour bus. 

'Me and Nikki decided to get a room, whilst we waited for the bus to be fixed' John informed me. I just nodded as I waited for him to unlock the bus and we headed inside. It was basically a luxury apartment on wheels, like I'm not kidding. John led me to sit down. Everyone was always so surprised at just how fancy John's bus was. I mean, I was used to. I'd spent a lot of time in his tour bus, and plus the one me and dad used to have was fancy too. I sat down and sank into the sofa as John handed me a bottle of beer. 

'You look as if you need it' He commented. I let out a small laugh before taking the bottle. John sat down in front of me and watched me.