|36| - Revenge is sweet. (Part 1)

Erica's POV 

Monday had finally come around, which meant only one thing; Raw. Which meant I needed to focus solely on the fact tonight any Diva could challenge me for my title. I had now had the title a week and I didn't intend on my title reign ending a week later, just like Nikki Bella's had. I was intending on keeping my title for a hell of a lot longer. Of course it was hard to focus on my actual priorities when Kaitlyn's words and threat was ringing in my ears. I had barely slept since she had threatened me. I was trying to act like it didn't bother me, but I wasn't fooling myself. If she knew, if Kaitlyn knew and she told everyone. Everything would be over. I couldn't even begin to think how Seth would act. He would act badly and I knew for sure so would Ashley. Kaitlyn had wormed her way into my mind with her words and it was starting to affect me. I'd get Raw over and done with and then I would find her. I was going to make sure she didn't say anything. She wasn't ruining my life because she couldn't get over the fact me and Seth were together. I'd left Seth asleep in the hotel room whilst I headed into the city to the coffee shop me and Dolph had gone to yesterday. I also felt incredibly sorry for him. It was so damn clear that Dolph was hung up on Ashley. But, it was obvious who she was hung up. Whatever was going on between her and Dean, wasn't healthy. That was clear. Ashley deserved someone better than Dean Ambrose. She deserved Dolph. Dean wasn't the guy Ashley should be with. It was clear to everyone he was dangerous. Even Ashley knew that, I knew that about him. He wasn't capable of being in a relationship, he wasn't capable of holding feelings for someone. Feelings that weren't lust, anger or hatred. All he wanted to do was screw someone and that was it. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I pushed away the thoughts of Ashley, Dean and Dolph. I just wanted to get a coffee and focus on tonight. This time last week I was in complete shock, awe and overwhelmed with happiness because I'd won the Diva's championship. Now, a week later I was feeling deflated. I couldn't let Kaitlyn ruin everything. She'd be damned if she even attempted to ruin my life. I turned the corner and saw the coffee shop come into sight. I headed inside and ordered my drink.

'Hey stranger' I heard a voice around me and I turned around to see Punk. Oh great. 

'Phil' I greeted, before turning around and picking up my coffee. I walked past him but he caught up with me. 

'Erica, can we talk?' He asked. I sighed. Ashley would kill me if she knew I'd spoke to Phil. I mean it was pretty clear he wanted to talk about her. 

'Five minutes' I answered him. He walked over to the same place me and Dolph had sat. I just prayed that Ashley wouldn't walk in. I held onto my disposable cup and watched Phil. He looked tired, but then again he always did considering he never really slept. He was quite for a second, before he looked up at me. 

'What's going on with Ashley?' Oh boy, what a question to ask. 

'You know exactly what's going on with her Phil' I told him. I lifted the cup up to my lips and took a sip of my coffee. He didn't say anything. I put the cup down and sighed. 

'Look you know she knows about you and AJ. She overheard you two and she's not exactly thrilled' I told him, eyebrows raised. 

'She slept with-

'- Do not use that as an excuse. She slept with Dwayne because she was vulnerable, no matter how much she hates to admit that. She needed you and you were nowhere to be seen. Guaranteed if it hadn't have been Dwayne, as harsh as it may sound it would have been someone else. She needed someone and he was there' I cut him off before he could start with the 'she slept with The Rock' bullshit. 

'She knew how I felt about him, Erica' Phil snapped. 

'You knew exactly how she felt about AJ. 6 months Phil. You and AJ have been together six months, and you didn't tell Ashley. One stupid night to make her feel better, a year ago does not to give you the right to be pissed off at her, after what you have done and quite frankly are still doing' I informed. Once again he was quiet.