|12| - Night of Champions.

'A small package. She rolled me up a small package!' I whined to Phil the morning after Smackdown. I was not over the fact AJ and Summer had won the match last night. I would have easily beaten AJ if I hadn't been distracted by a certain member of The Shield. If Dean Ambrose hadn't of decided to pop up on the titantron and purposely distracted me, it would have been AJ and Summer who would be feeling humiliated right now and not me. He'd made a very big mistake distracting me and causing me to lose my match. I knew exactly why he had done that, but he still made a huge mistake. I was angry and I wasn't about to let it go. It may not have been a title match, but I still didn't like losing to AJ. I certainly did not like losing to that tramp Summer. 

'You know why he got involved. You didn't exactly do yourself any favours when you spoke oh-so-badly of the COO and tell him to shove the crap he comes out with up his ass' Phil pointed out, but he couldn't help but chuckle. 

'You've once again made yourself a target' He said. So, basically the deal I'd made with Dean hadn't exactly worked out. Although, he hadn't said anything about me spending the night in their room. So, at least the plan hadn't completely fell through. 

'But this time, you've got me' Phil said grinning. I was happy that me and Phil were on the same page now. I mean I knew he was putting himself in jeopardy, himself and his job. But, I knew that he wanted to do the right thing. Plus, Phil loved sticking it to the man. 

'A small package though! I mean if she had hit me with a drop kick or something else I wouldn't have minded. A small package that I couldn't roll out of!' I whined again. 

'Be thankful it wasn't the black widow. Can you imagine if you had tapped out to her?' Phil asked. He did have a point there. I don't think I'd ever live it down if I'd tapped out to AJ just like Kaitlyn did at Payback earlier this year. 

'You've just gotta focus on Night of Champion's now. Tomorrow night you could potentially be  the new Diva's champion' He said. 

'And you could have your hands on Heyman' I told him. Phil grinned. 

'Oh I will, believe me. I will' Night of Champions was going to be an interesting PPV. Considering Daniel was having his rematch against dad. That would be interesting to watch. Phil was up against Curtis Axel, if he won he got his hands on that slimy leech Paul Heyman. Not to mention The Shield would be in action of course. Dean would be defending his United States championship against Dolph. Seth and Roman would be defending their tag team titles against the Prime Time Players. I had a feeling that Night of Champions wasn't going to go exactly smooth for me and Phil. We'd stepped out of line, me more than Phil. But, I knew because Phil had come out last night to back me up and because, well he was associated with me, I was sure  the authority would find some way to make Phil's life a living hell. 

'You know something will go down for either one of us, and by that I mean something bad' I told Phil as I pulled myself up from lying on the sofa. 

'Oh yeah, I know' Phil replied casually. Then again he was used to being screwed over. Me, not so much. I hadn't exactly been screwed over before. But, there was a first time for everything. The rest of the day was spent with me and Phil heading over to the gym and working out for a bit. Before we headed back to the bus, showered and had some dinner.

'If I do win and become Diva's champion, will I be the best in the world?' I asked Phil as I took a mouthful of food. 

'Nice try, but no' He said. 

'Rude' I said with a mouthful of food. 

'You are SO attractive' He commented. I grinned. At this moment in time I wasn't nervous  for Night of Champions, but as soon as tomorrow comes I knew I'd be a mess.