|5| - That is reality.

Ashley's POV 

'Are you  going to behave yourself tonight? I don't want you getting into trouble and I most certainly don't want you anywhere near The Shield' Phil informed me. He still hadn't stop grumbling since The Shield had called me out on Smackdown. Even though I'd assured him a million times since then that I would be fine on Raw, he wasn't convinced. 

'Look, you need to focus on Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman. Stop worrying about me. Stop worrying about The Shield. I will be absolutely fine. Quite frankly, The Shield aren't my priority right now. That skipping little psychopath AJ is my priority' I told Phil, my tone turning bitter. AJ was starting to get on my last nerve now. I could tolerate her before, but now she was starting to target me more and this match at Night of Champions was more important than ever. It wasn't just a match for the championship. It was a match where I could get my hands on that little pipsqueak and make her pay for the surprise beatings and cheap shots she'd been giving me. I was determined that tonight on Raw I was going to have the last laugh and humiliate AJ. I didn't like being showed up, like she had done to me on Smackdown. 

'Just try to stay out of trouble' Phil advised me. 

'Don't I always?' I fluttered my eyelids and he just nudged me. I was pretty pumped up for Raw tonight. It was the first Raw in the last two weeks I hadn't been nervous for. Yeah, the authority and The Shield were still a problem but like I'd told Phil, AJ was my priority and I couldn't put into words just how much I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. We were already at the arena and Phil had now dressed into his wrestling attire and was transforming into CM Punk mode. I lay on the sofa and waited for Raw to start. I groaned as I saw Triple H standing in the middle of the ring. I wasn't in the mood to hear him ramble on about what's best for business. The crowd were booing but he didn't care. 

'Since Randy Orton became the WWE champion at Summerslam, business has been booming. The company is becoming better all because of the new face of the WWE. But, before I bring the WWE champion out here. I would like someone else to come out here. That person is Ashley Orton' I was startled by the mention of my name. I whipped my head around to Phil or should I say Punk. 

'Hell no' He snapped. I stood up but Punk stood in front of the door. I placed both of my hands on his bare chest. 

'I'll be fine. I can handle myself, and if I'm in trouble you'll know when to come down okay? Have a little faith in me' I told him firmly but softly. He stood there for a moment searching my eyes, before reluctantly letting me go. I jogged down to the curtain, took a deep breath and waited for my music to hit. 

I hear voices in my head, they council me, they understand, they talk to me...

I hesitated before I walked through the curtain. The crowd cheered as they saw me, but I was too focused on why Triple H wanted me in the ring. This clearly wasn't going to be good. I was trying to keep myself focused on AJ, but this wasn't helping. I walked slowly down the ramp, and then came to a halt. I had no idea how my mind had not realized that The Shield were once again guarding the ring. I swallowed hard and gritted my teeth, as I watched Roman Reigns step to the side, his eyes firmly planted on me. I saw Seth grinning at me, but I refused to even acknowledge Ambrose. I scooted past the three of them, and slid into the ring. The music faded and the crowd chanted my name. 

'Now Ashley, I called you out here not because you're in trouble. But, because I felt like I should address the situation that's been occurring. Steph and myself gave you a title shot at Night of Champions because we believe that the WWE champion's daughter deserves to have that chance at the title. Not to mention, we do believe you deserve the shot because of how hard you've worked' Triple H droned on. I didn't believe for him a second.