|15| - Girl fight.

It was about 3:00am and we were all still out drinking. Nikki and Brie were pretty wasted, Brie had entered Brie mode. The girls from NXT had gone, but Kaityln and Natayla had come out. Now they were all pretty wasted. Erica wasn't far behind either. I was the only one who was sober. I felt like I was baby sitting a bunch of out of control kids. We'd stayed at the night club all night. I was amazed at how any of them could still carry on dancing. I pretty much stayed rooted to my seat. I didn't want to leave the booth in case I had another unwanted meeting with Dean. I was surprised that Phil hadn't called me to see when me and Erica were going to grace him with our presence. I think he was still trying to cool down after Seth's comments. Boy, they really did know how to wind Phil up. I mean, when he got fired up he could be pretty scary. 

'Ash- Ashleyyyy come and dance!' Brie spluttered, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. She pulled me into her and Nikki. Kaitlyn was dancing with Erica, and they had some random dudes trying to dance with them. Kaitlyn shooed them away... and then started to break down into giggles. I was so not in the mood for this. Nikki tried to get me  to dance and she spun me around. I instantly steadied myself. Just to catch three people I didn't want to see walk through the doors. Summer, Alicia and AJ, 

'Ashley, what's wrong?' Brie hiccuped and then she saw where I was looking. Summer had caught my attention and sneered at us. AJ was scouring everyone here and was pulling faces. Then her eyes fell onto me. 

'Ashley, don't do anything' I heard Erica's voice in my ear and she sounded  suddenly surprisingly sober. Too late because Summer was already marching over to me. 

'You  think your win tonight meant anything? It was a fluke Ashley!' She scoffed. 

'Summer now isn't the time or place' Brie declared. 

'Oh shush you hippie!' Summer hissed. Nikki raised her eyebrows and stood in front of her sister. 

'What did you just tell my sister to do?' She demanded. Summer rolled her eyes. 

'What's the barbie going to do?' She laughed. Alicia laughed too, but AJ just stood there quietly. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. This wasn't a place I would expect to see AJ. Then again it wasn't really a place a lot of people  expected to see me. Nikki nodded and laughed bitterly. 

'I'd much rather be a barbie, than some ratty wannabe. You walk around like you own the place. Hunny, we've all been here a lot longer than you and we can easily erase you out of this company' Nikki glared at Summer as she spoke. 

'Oh please. What are the plastic twins going to do? Not to mention Kaityln, I mean AJ's kicked her ass a numerous amount of times. And Natayla? Haha. She's too busy trying to make that fiance of hers more of a man' Summer shrilled, giving each one of them a dirty look. Kaitlyn scoffed and Natayla looked like she was about to launch at Summer. 

'I'm sorry, Summer. We can't hear you over your loss on Smackdown tonight' Erica piped up, hands on her hips as she gave Summer a smile. Alcohol or no alcohol Erica  was always the one to wind up someone she didn't like. Summer scoffed and roller her eyes. 

'You! You aren't even a diva and you put your hands on me! How dare you!' Alicia had squeaked up, and was now glaring at Erica. 

'Oh, but I am. Because I'm debuting on Raw this Monday. So, you best watch out Miss Foxy' Erica smiled sweetly at Alicia, who funnily enough now had nothing to say. Summer was still staring at me, her expression bitter.

'You're going to regret ever putting your hands on me Ashley. I'll make you pay. I don't see what  Ambrose see's in you, you're nothing but a weak, pathetic excuse for a girl. You must have got that from your mother-' The slap resounded all around the night club. My hand had connected perfectly with Summer's cheek. She stumbled back into Alicia's arm, and whimpered.