|29| - Mixed feelings.

I wasn't going to lie to myself. I was pretty anxious to see Dean. I mean, a part from the whispered good luck I'd had from him, seconds before I'd gone out to my match. We hadn't spoken since Tuesday. So, you'd understand that I was anxious to see him. But, that bothered me. I'm the type of girl who doesn't get anxious. I'm not the type of girl who gets nervous about seeing a guy. Yet. here I was mentally freaking out about seeing Dean and having to face the fact we kissed. He had well and truly gotten under my skin and I hated it. But, at the same time I loved it. Argh. I hated the way he was making me feel. I took a deep breath, pulled my jacket around me and walked outside. My bag was knocking against my side, which was starting to really annoy me. Which might I add still had Dean's jacket in. I needed to remind myself to give it him back. I walked out into the parking lot and saw Dean leaning against the wall, cigarette between his lips. I never understood why people enjoyed smoking, I thought it was horrible. Then again, I'd been influenced by Punk. Dean caught me out the corner of his eye.

'Kept me waiting long enough' He called, as he removed the cigarette and tapped it, causing ash to fall to the floor. 

'I like to keep you in suspense' I responded as I reached him. I pulled the strap of my bag up higher on my shoulder, and leaned against the wall next to him. He turned to face me, his cigarette in between his fingers. 

'Nice match' He commented, as he took a drag of his aigrette. 

'I'm a good wrestler' I shrugged with confidence. I saw the corners of his lips twitch. 

'Is there anything I'm a good at?' He asked, a hint of amusement in his eyes. I knew exactly what he was getting at. I pulled a thinking face and then shook my head. 

'Nothing I can think of' I answered, shrugging. Dean stubbed out his cigarette and flicked it onto the ground, before taking a step closer to me. 

'You sure about that squirt

'100%' I replied, trying my very hardest not to grin. I knew he was implying our kiss. He wanted to know if he thought he was a good kisser. Was I going to answer him? Hell no, I liked to see him sweat. 

'Maybe I should refresh your memory' He mumbled, leaning into me. 

'Sorry, hotshot. But I'm in dire need of a long sleep, and I'm not going to get that standing here talking to you' I dodged out of Dean's view, and he stumbled and put a hand onto the wall to steady himself. I grinned. 

'Ah ah, squirt. You're going nowhere. You and me are going out for drinks' Dean said, steering me back around. 

'Is that your way of asking me out on a date? Because if it is, you're gonna have to clean up on your gentleman skills Ambrose, because that my friend was terrible' I informed him. 

'Actually, we're going for drinks to celebrate your recruitment into The Shield, but if you want to call it a date. That's fine by me' Dean winked, before smirking. 

'Like I said before and I'll say it again. In your dreams' I pointed at him. 

'And like I've said, you're always in my dreams. You and me. We are-' I held up a hand. 

'Do not finish that sentence, I dread to think what your brain conjures up about you and me' I said, raising an eyebrow. 

'Believe me squirt, when I tell you it's good' I rolled my eyes at his comment. 

'Are you still going with that squirt nickname?' I asked him. 

'Yup' He answered simply, before he started walking away. I sighed and caught up with him. It looks like my long night of sleep was going to have to wait, great.