|22| - Confessions or sins?

Erica's POV 

Phil and Ashley had gone storming off to the  ring to confront AJ and The Shield, so I'd decided I was going to go and head to catering. As soon as I walked out of the locker room Summer Rae was in my face. Talk about invading someone's personal space, jeez. 

'You think you were clever throwing me out of the ring last night Erica? You don't deserve to have that title shot! You're a rookie. You've been here two damn weeks!' Summer hissed. Woah, jealousy really did not look good on her. 

'I'm sorry are you mad because I tossed you out of the ring or are you mad because I've got a title shot and you haven't? I asked, adding more salt to the wound. Summer scoffed and flipped her hair. 

'You think you're really funny but you're not. I'm the best Diva here in this company-' 

'I think the Diva's champ may have something to say about that, but hey whatever floats your boat' I cut in. Summer scoffed again. 

'You don't deserve that title shot. You're obviously sleeping with someone here' She pulled a disgusted look. Well now that was bitchy. 

'Didn't you hear? Me and Fandango get it on every night whilst you're out losing your matches' I shot at Summer, grinning. Of course that earned me a slap. I pounced at Summer. She clawed at my hair and I tugged at hers. I pushed her into the  wall and she kicked me in the gut but I didn't let go of her hair. 

'Let go of me!' She screeched, kicking me in the gut again but I just pulled on her hair harder. We scratched at each other. That was until I felt someone pull me off Summer, and I saw Phil pulling Summer away. I guessed it was Ashley who had tore me off Summer. 

'Look how the tables have turned' I heard Ashley chuckle. She had a point. It was her last time who had been scrapping with Summer. 

'I want a match with you on Smackdown!' Summer shrieked from behind Phil as she sorted herself out. 

'I'll kick your ass just like Ashley did, no problem!' I called out, as Ashley dragged me in the direction of Phil's locker room. 

'I told you she'd have a few words for you' Ashley raised her eyebrows as she sat down on the couch. Phil came into the room and leaned against the door, he shook his head. 

'You two just can't help but get yourselves into trouble

'Hey, she's the one who said I didn't deserve the title shot. She's also the one who said I had to be sleeping with someone in the business so I could even get into the battle royal' I said, clearly amused. 

'She actually said that?' Ashley snorted. 

'She's one to talk, tramp' Ashley muttered. I see Ashley's hatred for Summer hadn't disappeared. 

'Jealously is such an ugly thing' Ashley tutted. 

'How did it go out there?' I asked, changing the conversation. 

'Well, there's a tag team match for Smackdown. Me and Phil and two partners of our choice vs The Shield and Crazy Lee' Ashley said, pulling a face. 

'Oh well that's going to be interesting. Who are you two going to have as your partners?' I asked, looking back between Ashley and Phil. 

'I was thinking maybe Daniel' Ashley suggested. 

'He's had enough to do with The Shield as it is' Phil dismissed. 

'Yeah, but I'm sure he'd love to get his hands on them' Ashley pointed out.