|61| - Greatest diva's champion of all time.

Excited was the word to describe how I was feeling. The other words that could be used were nervous, nauseated, scared, anxious, the list was endless. Today was the day Seth was taking me to his place back in Iowa. This is where we would be living until we found a place of our own. It was stupid to be nervous but I couldn't help it. I would be living with a guy. I have never lived with a guy before. Okay, it's different sharing a hotel room with Seth. I mean yeah you spend time with each other, but this place would be ours. I had never lived with anyone before, apart from my own family. It was pretty nerve wracking, to say the least. I had always imagined myself living in a tiny apartment, until someone came along and was worthy enough for me to live with. But, I was moving in with Seth straight away. No, tiny cramped apartment. Just me and Seth in a house together. It's a huge step. I was ready for it though, despite the scared feeling pumping it's way through my body. All the way to Iowa Seth kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do this. I think he could sense how anxious I was. I reassured him that I wanted to this. I wanted it more than anything. God, he didn't understand how much I wanted this. We would be living together. We wouldn't have to always stay in hotel's, we could come home for a few days. Home. I liked the idea of me and Seth having a home together. This made me extremely happy. It was going to be perfect. I mean we could cuddle on the sofa and have Netflix days on our days off. It made me grin at the thought. Like it wouldn't be fully our house. It will always be Seth's family home, but it was like a test run for us. A test run for our future. For our family. It was setting us up for our future and as much as it scared me, it excited me at the same time. Seth was the one and there was nothing more to it. 

'Are you sure you want to do this Erica?' Seth asked me for the 1000th time that day. He really wanted me to move in, it was wrote all over his face.  He wanted this just as much as I wanted to it. We were both excited, that was evident. As much as I didn't want to admit it to him, I was slightly homesick. Since debuting here in the WWE and becoming Diva's champion I had been back to Cleveland once. I had seen my family once since being here. Like I said, I'd never lived with anyone else apart from my family. I was feeling so many emotions, it was a tad overwhelming. 

'Ask me that again Seth and I will kill you' I turned and looked at him, raising any eyebrow at him. 

'I just wanted to make sure, because we're here' Seth gave me a sheepish grin and nodded to the right of me. I slowly turned my head to see a quiet little family home. It looked so peaceful and cute. This was definitely something I'd like for our family. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips. It was beautiful. It was definitely somewhere I could see myself living. It was all the more better knowing I'd be living here with Seth. 

'It's gorgeous' I commented as we got out of the car. I was going to be living here. Me. 

'It was our family home' Seth said as he took my hand and led me to the door. He unlocked the door and took me inside. It was extremely adorable. I honestly couldn't wait to live here. I couldn't wait to be with Seth, properly. Seth showed me around the house, explaining his family history and more of his past. It was nice hearing him talk about his family. I didn't really hear much about Ash's family, because I'd known her forever and because family for her was a touchy subject. It was nice to hear about Seth's normal and nice family.  It made me more and more excited for when we finally had a family of our own. He showed me his old bedroom. But before, we walked in he gave me a sheepish grin and opened the door. I instantly understood why he'd given me a shy smile. I raised my eyebrow at the half naked posters of girls on his wall.

'What? I was teenage boy!' He defended himself and ushered me out of the room. I rolled my eyes at his boyish behaviour. He grabbed my hand and led me to our room.