|62| - Daddy's little girl.

Livid was an understatement for how I was feeling. I was like a volcano that had erupted. If Stephanie hadn't of threatened the guy's jobs, I would have floored her right there and then. I was full of rage. I was consumed by fury. All I could see was red. Due to this uncontrollable temper that was radiating it's way through my veins, I was quaking. I couldn't seem to stop the trembling that had taken over my body. My blood was boiling. For one, Skylar had demanded another match against me for my title. Then the billion dollar princess had come out and granted Skylar a match for my title at Wrestlemania. WRESTLEMANIA. I was then attacked from behind by that skank Skylar, who then had the damn nerve to take my title and leave the ring. I don't take well to people assaulting me from behind and I don't take kindly to Stephanie McMahon threatening my job and The Shield's jobs. She thought I was scared of her? Not a chance in hell. When I got the chance I was going to teach her exactly what was best for business. But right now I wanted my precious title back from the grubby clutches of Skylar. I charged backstage and down the hallways. I was one person to avoid. I finally reached the Diva's locker room and marched in to find Natayla, Brie and Nikki. 

'Where is she?' I hissed out through gritted teeth. Nikki, Brie and Natayla took a step back from me, clearly not wanting to be within feet of me. I didn't blame them. 

'Skylar left, but she told us to give you this' Nikki piped up and I saw her pick up my title. She timidly handed it to me. I snatched it from Nikki and clung onto it. 

'She told us to tell you that she looks forward to seeing you on Smackdown' Brie stuttered out. I didn't say anything, I just stormed out of the locker room and held on dearly to my title. Holding onto my title had managed to subside my trembling. So Skylar was expecting me on Smackdown? Okay. That was fine. I was simply going to rip the bitch apart from. Rip her limb from limb. My breathing was heavy as I made my way back to The Shield's locker room. I was still seeing red. I was sure it would take me at least a few days to calm down. This was the one thing I'd truly inherited from dad. His extremely bad and explosive temper. I eventually found my way back to the locker room, but paused outside the door. I took a deep breath and tried to somewhat control myself. I opened the door and walked in. All three of them we wearing expressions of clear, cut irritation and anger.  Erica was sitting on the bench, her title perched on her lap and her expression was apprehensive and she looked awkward. Her eyes flickered to me and her face changed and I knew there and then I was in trouble. Oh, so very very slowly, each member of The Shield's gaze directed themselves to me. Erica's eyes glanced from me and then to The Shield, before she jumped up.

'I, uh. I'll leave you guys alone' She squeaked before holding onto her title and shuffling past me. 

'Good luck' She whispered out, before leaving me alone in the locker room with three extremely... vexed Shield members. I'm guessing my little... dispute with Stephanie had been showed on TV. Meaning Dean, Roman and Seth had seen me battling Stephanie and ultimately had their jobs threatened. My anger had instantly dissolved. Oh boy, was I in trouble. The suspense was killing me. I wish one of them would just say something. 

'Go on then, tell me how should have kept my mouth shut. Tell me how I've gone and messed things up' Might as well get the ball rolling. I slung my title down on the bench and turned back to face them. Seth and Roman's expressions softened in a look of confusion. 

'Wait, you think we're mad at you?' Seth asked, his brows knitting together. Uh, yes? I 'stepped out of line' with the boss. I got your jobs threatened... it would make sense for you to be pissed off. 

'Yeah?' I asked now feeling confused by the look on Roman and Seth's faces. 

'Baby girl, we aren't mad at you-' Roman started.