|54 |- Wicked games.

It seems that my head has become a target, because every injury I have sustained lately has been on my poor head.  First, it was Punk when he hit me accidentally with the steel chair. Then it had been when AJ had threw me into the barricade. Last but not least was Bray Wyatt performing Sister Abigail on me. It's highly unfair that it's always my head. Can't people target somewhere else for a change? The last thing I remember was trying to help Dean up off the floor, but I had been dragged backwards. Then I had been thrown into the clutches of Bray Wyatt. I was forced to watch as Dean struggled against the ropes, trying to pull the handcuffs off him. The next thing I know my head hit off the mat. At least this time I wasn't in pain. I felt fine actually. I opened my eyes and was welcomed by the face of the medic shaking his head.

'You're in here quite a lot aren't you?'

'People clearly see me as a threat, that's why they are trying so hard to keep me out' I noted, before pulling myself up.  

'How are you feeling?' He asked me, feeling my forehead. 

'I'm okay, actually' He nodded his head. 

'I'm more worried about crazy pants reaction' I said to the medic as I crossed my legs. His expression said it all. Dean had most definitely gone on a rampage.  There was a light knock on the door and it opened. Seth popped his head in. 

'You alright?' 

'Yeah, I'm all good. Hungry, now I think about it' I rubbed my stomach. Seth chuckled and then his  face went serious. 

'The Wyatt's have crossed a line now

'Where's Dean?' I asked watching Seth, wanting to know how much damage he had caused.

'He's with Roman. He's trying his best to calm him down' I sat for a moment. I felt fine and I wanted to  go. 

'Can I go?' I looked up at the medic.

'I don't see why not. You seem fine' I let out a breath of a relief. I hopped down off the bed, and followed Seth out the door. 

'Are you and Roman okay? I mean the creepy twins did take you out' I remembered Harper and Rowan throwing Seth and Roman around like rag dolls. 

'It wasn't our finest hour' A sour look came over Seth's face. We walked back to the locker room in silence. It was clear that The Wyatt's had crossed a line they most certainly would not be crossing back from. Silly men. We reached the locker room and Seth looked at me. 

'Prepare yourself' I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the wrath of Dean Ambrose. Seth walked in, and I stayed behind him. Roman was leaning against the wall, arms folded over his chest. He looked as if he had enough of trying to restrain Dean. Once again he had trashed, yet another locker room. I actually felt sorry for the people who had to clean up. Seth cleared his throat. Roman's eyes snapped up to me. He pushed himself off the wall. 

'You okay baby girl?' He asked, concern masking his face. 

'Hey, hey' I put my hands up. 

'I'm fine. I'm a fighting champion. I've had worse' I reminded Roman. Before Roman could say anything, Seth stepped out from in front of me. Dean had turned around and was staring at me. 

'You know I'm coming around to the idea of using handcuffs' I teased him. Dean didn't smile. I let out a huge exaggerated, dramatic sigh. 

'Will you lighten up. I am okay. I'm not hurt. I'm not taking time off. I am standing here in one piece. Okay?' I took a step towards him.