|17| - Tricky situation.

'So at Hell in a Cell it's you and Phil vs AJ and Dean? That match is literally going to be all kinds of crazy! I mean you and AJ are going to go completely mental at each other. And then Dean and Phil in the ring together? It's going to be extremely messy' Erica vowed. I'd filled her in with what she'd missed last night. I'd told her about the match at Hell in a Cell  that I had suggested. Erica had slept on it, and she still couldn't get her head around it. 

'It makes perfect sense if you think about it. I mean me and Phil both want our hands on AJ and Dean. They seem to be pretty cosy lately, which I'm not going to lie is a bit suspicious. This match seemed perfect' I shrugged, the match made perfect sense to me. Erica picked up her mug of coffee and blew the steam away. 

'Yeah, but you know damn well that Ambrose is going to have Rollins and Reigns in his corner. Not to mention Tamina will probably be out there for AJ. You and Phil are only going to have each other' Erica pointed out. That didn't bother me one bit. Me and Phil were able to watch each others backs, we didn't need other people out there with us. I was looking forward to this match. I mean, I was tag teaming with Phil. I hadn't done that in a long time. Not to mention, it would be good, more  than good to witness first hand Phil absolutely destroying Ambrose. It would be wonderful to watch and I honestly couldn't wait. I'd love to see Phil wipe that smug look off Dean's face once and for all. 

'That mean's the Diva's title won't be put on the line. How do you think the Diva's are going to take that?' Erica asked. I hadn't even thought of that. I shrugged. 

'Not my problem. I've waited long and hard enough to get my hands on AJ and this is the perfect opportunity. They are just going to have to deal with it' I told Erica. Phil appeared out of the bathroom. 

'Nice shower?' I asked, he nodded. 

'How do you feel about your match at Hell in a Cell?' Erica asked Phil. 

'I'm pretty happy with it. One of the best idea's Ashley's come up with' Phil complimented me. I gave him a grin. 

'But, I get the feeling you aren't happy with it' It wasn't a question. Phil scooted next to me and sat down. 

'It's just, I don't know I have a bad feeling about it that's all' Erica shrugged. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. It was an email from WWE.COM. I clicked onto it and it brought me to the Hell in a Cell PPV page. 

'Well, our match is official now' I said showing them both the match up card. Diva's Champion AJ Lee and United States Champion Dean Ambrose vs CM Punk and Ashley Orton. 

'Also it's WWE champion Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan. That should be interesting' I said. I put my phone back into my pocket. 

'Well, me and Erica are off to the gym all day. Need to whip her into shape if she's going to be rolling with us' I nudged Phil. He slid off the sofa and I stood up. 

'I don't need whipping into shape at all' She scowl as she stood up too. I flashed her a grin. We said bye to Phil, grabbed our gym bags and headed to the gym. We walked to the gym in silence, both of us trapped in our thoughts. I hadn't really thought about the Diva's title not being on the line. I knew the rest of the girls would be pissed knowing there was no Diva's title match. Hey, there could be a number one contender's match for the title. I followed Erica into the gym and we headed straight to the changing rooms. Luckily, no-one was in here. We got changed quickly as possible. I whipped my hair into a pony tail and then waited for Erica as we headed into the main room. I stopped dead as I saw Summer flexing with Fandango. She caught my eye and quickly scampered out the room, Fandango right behind her.