|50| - The hounds are rabid.

Do you know how hard it is to try and communicate with three very livid and agitated men? Yeah, it's not the easiest job in the world. Especially when those three men just happen to be Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. The three of them were still extremely pissed off with that had happened on Raw, involving the Wyatt's and it didn't look like they were going to let it go anytime soon. I would normally be thrilled that they were going to go up against the Wyatt's. But, I had my own problems to deal with. Miss Skylar Winters thought she could just waltz into this company and come straight for me and my title? How cute. She was going to learn you do not mess with an Orton and you most certainly to do no mess with me. I'd crept into the shower whilst Dean slept. He hadn't exactly been the most easiest person to be around last night. I'm surprised I managed to handle him, but I did. I hopped into the shower and stood underneath the hot spray. It was nice against my skin. I could literally feel all my problems melting away and it felt so good. I could stay here all day, it wouldn't bother me. I started to relax.

'You went for a shower without inviting me?' I jumped out of my skin at the sound of his voice. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I closed my eyes and let out a breath.

'Jesus, Dean. Some warning next time' I muttered out, before opening my eyes. I turned my head slightly so I could see him. He had bed hair, which was utterly adorable. His eyes were scanning my body. I cleared my throat.

'You just going to stand there then?' I asked him.

'Is that an invitation?' He shot back.

'It can be anything you want' I restrained myself from smirking at him. It didn't take Dean long to strip out of his boxers and join me in the shower.

'Someone's an eager beaver' I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

'How can I not be?' Dean murmured, as I felt his lips at my ear.

'Well, considering how pissed off you were about-' Dean spun me around.

'I don't want to talk about last night' He mumbled, before pulling me into him. The water was flowing over us, and Dean pressed his lips gently against mine. I felt his hand bury itself in my wet hair as I locked my arms around his neck. I felt the water running down his neck, as I slowly clawed at his back. Dean deepened the kiss, and I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, causing him to moan quietly. I pulled away from him and smirked.

'You're a fucking tease' He muttered out, his eyes narrowing.

'Tell me something I don't know kiddo' I whispered out, mocking his accent before licking my lips. That was enough for Dean. I felt his hands connect with my bare skin as he lifted me up. I felt the cold and damp wall against my back, as Dean pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

'Give me your best shot champ' I goaded him. Dean pressed his lips roughly against my neck, his hands pinning mine above my head. Dean worked his way up to my lips, he licked my lips before kissing me. I guess this was his revenge for me leaving him high and dry last night before his match. This was definitely how I would like to spend my showers more often.

--

Dean ended up being 15 minutes late to the gym, which I can imagine Roman and Seth weren't exactly thrilled about. I'm sure Dean would take pleasure in telling them exactly why he was late. I shook my head at his boyish behaviour. I wouldn't mind having a shower like that again. I had nothing to do today, so I decided to head to Erica's room. I slipped into some skinny jeans, and borrowed and I use the term loosely, one of Dean's Shield t-shirts. I grabbed my phone and slipped my converse on, before heading out the room and walking to Erica's. I reached her room and knocked on the door. It took a few seconds before she answered. Woah. She looked like hell. Her hair was all over the place, slight bags under her eyes and she's wearing only Seth's t-shirt. I walked into the room and paused. Jesus. It was a mess. The room was trashed. A lamp was on the floor, the bulb missing. There were pieces of paper scattered everywhere. Clothes everywhere. I turned to face her, eyebrows raised.