|72| - Karma always comes around.

I was officially screwed. Kharma. Kharma. I was facing Kharma at Extreme Rules. The Authority had decided to put me up against Kharma. I was still in shock. Of course I had to play it off in front of the crowd that it didn't bother me. But, it did. Yeah, I'm all up for a challenge. Hey, I beat Stephanie McMahon at Wrestlemania. But this, this is different. Kharma was a beast. This was clearly the Authority giving me Kharma because of the fact I was a member of The Shield. The walk backstage was silent. Dean, Roman and Seth hadn't spoken a word. They just kept giving each other looks. As soon as we reached the locker room and I opened the door, Erica exclaimed at me. 

'Kharma? That's not fair is it?!' I briskly walked over to my title and picked it up. It was mine. She was not taking it from me I assured myself. I looked up at Erica. 

'It's fine. I'll be okay' I said glancing back down at my title. 

'Ash-' It was Seth who had started to speak. He looked at me wearily. 

'Kharma's a big girl. 272 pounds to be exact-' 

'She'd crush you in an instant' Dean cut in. I hugged my title to my chest as I stared at the three of them. 

'Ashley, she's like the girl version of Brock Lesnar. They brought her back to end you' Roman added. I flickered my eyes to Erica, waiting for her input. 

'You're good... just not that good' She sighed. Lovely. They all thought Kharma was going to kill me. She probably will.

'Okay, I get it. She's huge. She will probably end my life. But, I can't back down-'

'For once don't let your pride get in the way of something' Erica piped up. I'll let that slide.

'It's not my pride. I can't lose this title-' I wiggled my title around.

'If I lose it, it will kill me. This is everything I've worked for. I'm not about to let the Authority take it away from me. Kharma is a big a girl, yeah she's pretty much a pointed gun at me. But, I'm not going down without a fight' I assured them, no I declared to them.  Seth looked like he was about to talk, but I shook my head. 

'You all might think this is my pride getting in the way. It's not. I don't want the Authority thinking they can just throw me an obstacle that I can't get around. As much as I hate to admit I am an Orton. I don't go down without a fight. I will go up against Kharma at Extreme Rules, and I will win. Not because I'm cocky or because I'm being overly confident. Because I have no choice. I have to, no I need to win at Extreme Rules' I informed them, as I clutched onto my title. Dean stared straight at me, watching me carefully. 

'You think you can do this?' It was the exact same question he asked me when I had found out I was going up at against Steph at Wrestlemania. 

'I know I can' I answered. He nodded his head. 

'Then we need to believe she can do it' Dean told Roman and Seth. Erica sighed. 

'If you end up losing that title-' She started but I hushed her. 

'I won't' I promised. Kharma was just a... big obstacle I needed to overcome to show everyone that I was the best Women's champion. I had to prove that no-one and I mean no-one was taking my title away from me. No matter how big, how athletic, how much they could crush me. The title was staying with me and and that was it. 

'Looks like we all have big matches at this pay-per-view' Roman commented. It was true. The Shield vs Evolution. Erica vs Paige for the rematch. Me vs Kharma. It was going to be one hell of a pay-per-view.