|48| - Royal Rumble.

Erica's POV 

It was finally here. Royal Rumble was here and I was prepared more than ever. For the last two weeks all Kaitlyn had done was trash talk about how she was going to take my title. That she was going to take my title and prove once and for all who the real champion was. Her plan to tear me and Seth apart had failed tragically. She had tried to take my title numerous times before and she had failed.  So, of course I had made our match tonight more interesting. If, and this was a very big if, Kaitlyn won then I wouldn't get a title shot again as long as she was champion. But, when I retained she would never get a title shot as long as I was champion. I was pretty certain I was going to keep my title. There was no way I was letting Kaitlyn take it from me. I've held the Diva's title for 62 days and I intend on making sure that my title reign was going to be a hell of a lot longer than that. Kaitlyn was finally going to learn tonight that she had made the wrong choice by targeting me. I was tired of her constant whining and pathetic moaning. I think she was still slightly pissed due to the fact she was no longer in a story line with Seth. That I had crushed her dreams once again. I couldn't help but feel slightly triumphant at that. No-one was having my man. I was enjoying the fact me and Seth were in a story line. We'd had interactions back stage, and The Shield had come out to observe my matches. It was fun. What was not fun was having to sit backstage in that locker room with the three of them. Then tension was unbelievable. You could cut it with a knife. I couldn't handle it. Seth and Dean wouldn't speak to each other. Roman would just sit on the bench and pout. I had no idea how Ashley managed it. I was glad that she was back now, she could deal with their moodiness.  I could finally focus on my match and prepare to destroy Kaitlyn once and for all. But, before I could get ready, I had a signing to do. Me, Brie, Nikki and some other superstars had a signing to do and some fans to meet. This was the first time I had done something like this, so I was slightly nervous. Nikki and Brie had told me it would be fine. I was waiting in the lobby of the hotel for the Bella's. My title on my shoulder and my bag on my other shoulder. 

'Hey champ!' I heard a voice behind me, and turned around to see Nikki waving at me. I headed over to her, and she embraced me in a hug. She was wearing a short pink dress, that showed too much cleavage and black knee high boots. I mean, you can't deny the fact the Bella twins were beyond beautiful. I felt slightly under dressed. 

'Brie's in the car' Nikki informed me, as she linked her arm with mine. We walked out of the hotel and Nikki guided me to where Brie was. 

'How you feeling about tonight?' Nikki asked, slipping her sunglasses on. 

'I'm feeling pretty confident' I told her. 

'That's good then. We need a confident champion' She smiled, as we got to the car. Nikki hopped in the front with Brie, whilst I slid into the back. 

'You ready for this?' Brie asked, as she drove. 

'Honestly? I'm nervous. Is there anyone who's actually going to want to meet me?' I asked nervously. I mean I'd only been in the company for three months. Did I even have fans?  Nikki scoffed. 

'Of course! You're the Diva's champion. There is going to be plenty of people who will want  to meet you Erica. Don't you worry' Nikki assured. So, that made me feel slightly better. I was wondering how come Ashley didn't have signing. Then again, no doubt the Authority would want their star champion to be prepared for her title defense tonight, I thought bitterly. Triple H and Stephanie had pampered Ashley ever since she had joined The Shield and won the Women's championship. I wasn't bitter towards Ash. No, my bitterness was directed solely towards The Authority. No praise for me. I was lost in my own thoughts, until I felt the car jolt and I realized we were here. Brie and Nikki got out of the car, and I grabbed my title and bag and followed in suit. Brie locked the car, and the three of us walked into the building. I hadn't even realized we were at the back of the building. I was feeling even more nervous now. Nikki saw this and she gave my hand a squeeze.