|37| - Revenge is sweet. (part 2)

Erica's POV 

Okay. Ashley had completely lost her mind. The whole imitating AJ and blowing Phil's secret, yeah that was cool and creative. It showed that she wasn't going to let Phil ruin her and let him show her to be the bad guy. But, what happened with Dolph? I couldn't understand it. Yeah, Dolph had said some pretty outrageous and undeniably harsh words to Ashley. Which I still couldn't believe he had said. But, I understood that he was angry at her and he felt heartbroken. Although, he shouldn't have said those things. But, Ashley also shouldn't have gotten Dean to absolutely destroy Dolph with that chair. I had a feeling that now Ashley was running with The Shield, it was going to change her. It was going to change her into something a lot of people wouldn't like. Including myself. But, right now I couldn't focus on Ashley. I would speak to her later and address her state of mind. I had other things on my mind that I needed to sort out. I'd headed back to the locker room to get ready for my match I'd just been placed in. I was up against Alicia Fox. I could handle Alicia. She was a piece of cake. What wasn't a piece of cake was walking into the Diva's locker room. And why wasn't that a piece of cake? Well, because my two opponents I'd be facing at TLC were in there. Yes, Kaitlyn and Brie. As if my luck couldn't get any worse. I clenched my jaw together as they both looked over at me. Kaitlyn was in one corner, sorting her bag out. Brie was in the other on her phone. This was going to be interesting. I swear if either one of them starts mouthing off and bitching at me, I was going to knock them out with my title. That thing weighed like a ton. I was surprised I could carry it around. 

'I hope you realize you have zero chance of retaining that title at TLC' Kaitlyn spoke. I sighed. Here we go. I just looked at her as I held a firm grip onto my title. 

'You see Erica you wont be walking out of that PPV as champion. Guaranteed I'll win it... or Brie will' Kaitlyn shot a dirty look at Brie. 

'That's tough talk for someone who lost her championship at Payback, then lost her rematch and then lost again in another title match she had' I shot back. Kaitlyn gritted her teeth and flashed me a dangerous look. 

'You know Erica you're starting to walk on really thin ice' Kaitlyn warned me. I flicked my hair out of my face and tilted my head. 

'Am I Kaitlyn? Am I really? Is that because you know I'm right?' I challenged her. I wasn't helping my situation here at all. 

'I'm going to take that title from you and destroy your entire world' Kaitlyn hissed. 

'Oh my God Kaitlyn. Give it a rest!' Brie snapped from her corner. She had put her phone down and was now standing up. I was surprised that Brie had said anything. I thought she would have let Kaitlyn carry on her trash talk towards me. 

'I don't know what your problem is with Erica, but seriously just drop it. Leave your ridiculously petty trash talk for the ring. Instead of dragging it back here, okay?' Brie raised her eyebrows as she snapped at Kaitlyn. Wait, was Brie defending me? Kaitlyn scowled and turned away from Brie. She grabbed her bag and barged past me. As she did, she hissed at me. 

'This isn't over' I rolled my eyes as she stormed out of the room. She really did have issues. And I'd just made my situation 10x worse. I sighed and placed my title down on the bench next to my bag. I turned awkwardly to Brie who had sat back down. 

'Thanks Brie' I muttered out. She gave me a half smile. 

'Look I know that I've been a raging bitch lately and I'm sorry. Just everything that's happening with Daniel, The Authority and Randy. It's... it's hard. It's hard watching your fiance getting beat up, getting humiliated week after week and there's nothing you can do' Brie confessed, her face etched with worry and anger.