|8| - Change of plans.

'You absolutely promise not to get yourself into anymore trouble, what's so ever. Right?' Erica nagged, as she lifted her bag and secured it onto her shoulder. It was Sunday afternoon and Erica was heading back to LA and back to developmental. She had a last bit of training before her debut next month. Ever since I'd told her about mine and Dean's encounters at Smackdown she'd been giving me lectures. Even though she wasn't exactly thrilled I'd had these encounters with Dean, she hadn't told Phil. I knew if she did, he would go mental. Phil didn't like Dean as it was. Not since Dean had called Phil out on FCW. It was both mine and Phil's day off, so we thought we chill out at FCW. Dean knew  that Phil was there and started talking trash about him, of course Phil being Phil wasn't going to let that slide. Then as soon as The Shield had come into the WWE, Phil hadn't been pleased about it, but Heyman had convinced him they were 'good guys' I scoffed at the the thought of The Shield being good guys. 

'I solemnly swear I will not get myself into trouble' I replied, placing my hand over my heart. Erica raised and eyebrow.

'Don't even lie to me, you can't help but get yourself into trouble. Just don't think you're dragging me into your Shield problems when I arrive' She warned. I gasped in mock hurt. 

'Would I do such a thing?

'You'd practically throw me at them and then make a run for yourself' She remarked. 

'As if' I said rolling my eyes. 

'I'll call you as soon as I get back. And please do try and keep yourself away from Dean Ambrose' Erica advised. 

'Oh, I'll try but it's just so hard' I remarked, pulling a distressed face. 

'Yeah, yeah' She said rolling her eyes at my sarcasm. A taxi pulled up next to the tour bus, and Erica turned back to face me. 

'Tell Phil I said bye and I'll see you both very soon' She said, pulling me in for one last hug before hopping into the taxi. I walked back into the bus and closed  the door. I hated when Erica left, it always sucked. I barely got to see her. I lay on the sofa and pulled my phone out and decided to have a scroll through twitter. Of course AJ had tweeted me. 

'Next time I suggest you make sure your boyfriend stays away from me' She tweeted, obviously referring to Smackdown when Dean had decided to take it upon himself and get into the ring with me. I sat up and tweeted her back. 

'For your information, he's not my boyfriend. I don't go and spread myself around the men's locker room, unlike you' I sent the tweet back, grinning at my reply. Now, that was going to cause some trouble. I scrolled through my timeline  to see that Seth Rollins had tweeted. 

'The Shield are indestructible' The temptation to tweet him was burning. No, Ashley. You'll get yourself into more trouble. I resisted the temptation and saw that AJ had tweeted me back. 

'Jealously gets you nowhere. Why don't you BELIEVE IN the true diva's champion' I shook my head. Petty games she was playing. Using The Shield's catch phrases was petty. 

'I will, when I become the diva's champion at Night of Champions. And  that's justice ;-) ' I decided to leave it there and come off twitter. I couldn't help myself. If Erica was here now she'd be tutting at me. I was quite curious to see what was going to happen on Raw tomorrow night. I knew that AJ would probably have something to say. But, I was wondering if Dean would come up and find me considering he told me he would on Smackdown after he and his guard dogs had 'destroyed' Daniel. I hadn't stayed around to find out if he would come back to me. If he  thought I was going to 'thank' him for supposedly saving my ass, he could think again. The door to the bus opened and a very sweaty Phil came in.