|23| - Frustrations run high.

(Just wanted to make a little note guys - I just wanted to see how everyone's enjoying the story? I just wanted to know if people think it's going okay and if they are enjoying reading? If there's anything you want to see in the story, just drop me a comment or a message about things you'd like to see within the story, and I'll try incorporate them into it. I hope you're all enjoying it :-) Also, there more than likely won't be a chapter up tomorrow seeing as it's my 18th birthday. But, there will be a chapter the day after! ) 

Between mine and Phil's outburst on Monday all the way to Smackdown on Friday, we'd completely avoided and ignored each other. We'd been in this situation before, like I'd explained to Erica. But this time was different. I felt like he didn't believe in me. He didn't have faith in me. He said I wasn't up to AJ's standard! Anything, he could have said anything. But, he said that. It was tense, so beyond tense in the tour bus. Erica was tiptoeing backwards and forwards between me and Phil. I knew it must be hard for her, but I was far too pissed at Phil to even attempt to talk to him. He hadn't attempted to talk to me, so why should I bother? Let's face it the match we had tonight wasn't exactly going to go down well. The Shield and AJ vs Me and Phil and the partners of our choosing. I knew for a fact me and Phil weren't going to be on the same page. It was going to be one hell of a disaster. I just couldn't wrap my head around what exactly was going on between me and Phil. I tried to backtrack in my mind when everything started to go wrong. During his heel turn, yeah things we were rocky but we were okay. It was good. He left for a little while and I was caught in a feud with Beth Phoenix just before she left. Of course, I was being asked question in the storyline about why CM Punk had left etc. Then he'd returned at Payback and things we good again. Nothing seemed off. Not until Night of Champions and from there Phil had just been... weird. I don't understand what had been going on for him to be acting the way he was. All I needed to know was that for tonight we had to put away our differences and our anger towards each other, and try and win this match. I'd asked Brie the night before if she would ask Daniel if he wanted to be one of our partners in the match. Daniel had said yes, which meant we only needed one more partner. I'd left that up to Phil. I hadn't walked to the arena with Phil and Erica, I'd left a lot longer than they had. I'd also got dressed into my wrestling attire so I didn't have to hang around in the locker room. I'd left my bag in the locker room, and went for a walk around the arena. That's when I bumped into Dolph.

'Hey you' He smiled at me. I mustered up as much of a smile as I could. 

'You alright champ?' He asked. I liked the idea of being called champ. 

'As about as okay as I can be. Tonight's match has sort of got me on edge. Not to mention knowing I might never actually be champ, sucks' I pulled a face. Dolph gave me a sympathetic rub on the shoulder. 

'You don't have to worry about tonight's match. Punk asked me to be one of your other partners' Dolph grinned. That wasn't bad at all. Phil, me, Dolph and Daniel.  

'We've got Daniel too. Hey, this isn't a bad team at all' If me and Phil started to get antsy with each other, it was good to know we had two other people to back us up. Dolph nodded. 

'You'll be fine, we all will. As for you not being champion, I guarantee you one day you will be' Dolph smiled. I smiled back. 

'Thanks, show off' 

'Speaking of showing off, I'm gonna head to the gym for a quick half an hour. See you later' He ruffled my hair and walked off. I took comfort in knowing we had a pretty decent team. I was sure that the four of us would easily kick The Shield's asses, as well as Crazy Lee's ass. One day that title was coming home with me. I walked down the halls, just walking anywhere. That was until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me down one of the empty corridors.