|19| - Hell in a Cell.

I'd steered clear of any Shield members since Raw. I'd skipped going to Main Event, considering I wasn't in any matches anyway. Ever since my last encounter with Dean in the boxing room, I felt slightly on edge. His words were echoing around my head and they hadn't stopped. I was his new obsession? That didn't sound good at all. Of course, I hadn't told Phil. I didn't want to add anymore ammunition to his already loaded gun. I'd spoke very little to Phil and Erica, I'd told them I was just a little nervous for Hell in a Cell, which happened to be tonight. Like I said I'd avoided Main Event, I'd gone to Smackdown and valeted Erica before heading back to the bus. Once again on Smackdown I hadn't been put in a match. According to Triple H, he didn't want me hurt so I couldn't compete at Hell in a Cell. Bullshit. He just wanted me to suffer when Dean got his hands on me. Before both of our previous encounters I hadn't been nervous or scared for the inter gender match. But, when I'd opened my big mouth and obviously rattled something in Dean, causing him to punch a crate and damage his hand, I'd started to become a little nervous. But, now he'd told me I was his new obsession. Yeah, I was now a whole lot more scared and a whole lot more nervous. I'd agreed to meet Erica and Phil at the arena. I wanted to be in the bus for a bit longer on my own. I lay on the bed and rolled around for a bit, before deciding to check twitter. 

'Ashley Orton is getting her ass kicked tonight' AJ had tweeted. I rolled my eyes but I didn't retaliate. I wasn't in the mood to start a twitter war with AJ. Tonight I couldn't lose my cool. I had to be calm and collected. If I lost my cool like I had with Summer, if I lost my cool like I had with Dean and started to verbally abuse him, I wouldn't stop. I wouldn't be able to control that rage and I'd end up causing me and Phil to lose the match. I had to be the calm Ashley I was before. A knock on the door disrupted my thinking. I pulled myself up off the bed and walked to the front of the bus. I opened the door and Brie was standing there. 

'Hey, how are you?' Her tone was soft. I opened the door and let her in. 

'I'm okay, why?' I asked. She sat down and raised her eyebrows. 

'Ashley, we all know you're one tough bitch. But since Monday, you've avoided everyone. Even Erica and Phil' Brie noted. I couldn't tell about mine and Dean's encounters. She'd tell me I'd gotten myself into more trouble and tell Phil and then god knows what. Or Phil would make sure that me and AJ couldn't be apart of it, and make it a one on one match between him and Dean. I sat down opposite Phil. 

'I'm just a little nervous. I mean we all know what Dean Ambrose is capable of, I'm more worried about what he's going to do to Phil. I mean, you know Phil wont let Ambrose get in the ring with me. I'm safe' I said, trying to smile. Lying. I was far from safe. Brie nodded. 

'But what if you have to get in the ring with Dean?' She asked. I was quiet for a second. 

'Then I'll kick his ass' I said, smiling. Brie looked uncertain. 

'Alright there. You coming to the arena now?' She asked. I did want to stay here longer, but I couldn't avoid everyone else forever. I nodded. I grabbed my phone and bag, and followed Brie out of the bus. 

'I'm just going to go and see if Daniel's ready, I'll be back in a sec' Brie jogged over to her's and Daniel's bus. I stood in the middle of the car park, holding onto my bag and staring up at the blue sky. It was such a lovely day. My mind was focused on the sky, until someone startled me. 

'You've been avoiding me' I whipped my head around to see Dean standing there. He had his bag over his shoulder and his eyes were on me. He wearing his street clothes, I always found it weird when I didn't see him in his Shield gear. 

'I haven't been avoiding you Dean, I just don't like you' I told him. 

'That's not true' He replied, walking closer to me. I glanced out the corner of my eye. Couldn't Brie bring Daniel out now?