|3| - Attraction for trouble.

Ashley's POV 

'You do realize by completely disobeying what your dearest daddy wanted you to do and by humiliating the authority AND basically flaunting the fact you don't want anything to do with them, you've just asked for a death wish' Phil told me, as he kicked his feet up and rested them on the table. As soon as I'd left the arena I'd headed straight for Phil's tour bus. I'd waited in the bus until Phil came back. He just walked in shook his head and smiled at me. I sighed. 

'I know. But, it was kinda spur of the moment. With the atmosphere and everything, it kind of felt like the right thing to do. Plus, I did not like the way Triple H was patronizing me. Also, I kind of felt like sticking it to The Shield. I hated the way they were looking at me all smugly' I commented, shuddering at  the memory. 

'Don't you worry, The Shield will gets what's coming to them eventually' Phil warned. 

'I don't know why you hate them so much, you did pay them to help ensure you kept your title' I pointed out, raising my eyebrows. Back earlier this year and for most of the last year, when Phil was 'heel' Paul had hired The Shield and paid them to make sure that Phil never lost the title in any of his championship matches. Although, with their interference at Royal Rumble that caused the match to be restarted and that resulted into The Rock winning and Phil's championship reign ending. 

'That was Paul not me' Phil shot back. I shrugged, and pushed back onto the sofa. I thought I'd check twitter. I scrolled through my mentions and was quite satisfied with the tweets I was getting. People were telling me I did the right thing, they were happy I didn't join in with the celebration etc. Although, part of me wished I had stayed because in the end Daniel had come out and got completely destroyed by my dearest daddy and The Shield. Phil cleared his throat, and lifted up his laptop which I hadn't realized he'd whipped out. 

'I told you that you were asking for a death wish' Phil commented, and handed me his laptop. I frowned and took the laptop. He was on WWE.COM. I looked at the page, and then froze. Stephanie McMahon wanted to speak to me live in front of everyone next week on Raw. 

'Well that can't be good' I noted, handing Phil his laptop back. 

'I told you stay out of their eye line, but you didn't' He shook his head. 

'Looks like I'm following in your rebel footsteps' I shot back. He was about to argue but couldn't. I flashed him a grin. I wasn't going to admit to Phil that I was slightly nervous about Raw. I mean it wasn't going to be good what Stephanie would have to say to me. I had an unnerving feeling I was going to be put into a 3 on 1 handicap match against The Shield. I shivered at the thought. There was a unsettling feeling in my stomach, as my mind flashed back to the way The Shield had looked at me. Also, Seth calling me sweetheart. Bleugh. It made me want to be sick. 

'Are you on Smackdown this week?' I asked Phil. 

'I think so. I'm sure I've got a re-match against Curtis Axel' He said, pulling the tape off his wrists and throwing it in the bin. I nodded. I wasn't sure if I'd have a match. They'd probably put me in a lumberjill match or something. I left Phil to watch TV, as I headed to the small shower room. I'd have a shower and then head to bed. I was exhausted and I needed to think about my actions for next week's Raw. I was pretty sure I had just crossed a line, that I wouldn't be able to cross back from. 

Smackdown 

I did have a match on Smackdown, a tag team match. Me and Natayla against AJ and Tamina. There was a lot of bad blood between me and AJ Lee. I wasn't sure why, but there was a lot of tension. I was sure it was because back in 2012, I was out due to an injury and AJ had been going from Daniel Bryan to Kane to Punk. Then I came back on the scene and things happened between AJ and Punk, then myself and Punk were back 'together' I don't think AJ had really ever gotten over that. So as soon as the bell ring AJ couldn't wait to get her hands on me. Of course, I fought back just as much as she gave. The match lasted for a good few minutes, before Natayla tagged herself in and got Tamina in the sharp shooter. AJ was about to break it up, but I managed to slide into the ring and grab AJ. Without really thinking, I lifted her up and put her into the fireman's carry before hitting her with the GTS. Punk's move. I kind of felt like it was adding salt to the wound. It was a good match. I headed back to Punk's locker room, and helped him get ready for his match against Curtis Axel.