|68| - Mr and Mrs Danielson.

Today was going to be drama free. Today I had to be on my best behaviour, according to Dean. Today was Brie and Bryan's wedding and I was going to be a good little girl. Unless Erica opened her mouth and I punch her. After last night I still had mixed emotions. I get that I should have told Dean about me and John. I know that I should have told him about things I'd been struggling with. I know I shouldn't have kept him in the dark. He's my boyfriend and I love him. It's just, he doesn't see it from my point of view. My whole life has been a mess and I can admit that. Hell, I'm a mess. I just didn't want Dean thinking I was some nut case who can't handle herself and is someone who is weak. Although, he proved me wrong last night. I feel deep down that last night brought me and Dean closer. Yes, I know. That's cheesy. But, it's true. He knew everything now. Apart from Phil. This was another secret I was hiding. In my defence I believe there is no point in telling Dean because Phil won't do anything. I know what he's said to me is just to scare me. To scare me into being with him. I don't scare easily. Plus, Dean didn't need more of my burdens weighing on his head. He, Roman and Seth had finally turned against the Authority. When we go back to Raw next week, the three of them have a lot on their plates. My problems aren't what Dean needs right now. Plus, tomorrow we go on the European tour. I don't want Dean suffering with anymore of my problems. 

'Morning beautiful' Dean's raspy voice murmured in my ear. I rolled over and was greeted by Dean's sleepy face. 

'Hey you' I answered as I propped myself up on my elbow so I could get a better look at him. His hair was scruffy and he was shirtless. God, he was so hot. And I was very lucky. 

'Sometimes I take you for granted and I'm sorry' I suddenly blurted out. Dean's tired eyes widened slightly at my random outburst. 

'Where did that come from?' He asked, clearing his throat. 

'Last night got me thinking that I don't appreciate you enough and I really should. Like ironically you're the one keeping me sane at the moment. Which is pretty twisted, because let's face you aren't exactly the poster child for sanity. But, I do appreciated you and I do love you. Probably a lot more than you realize' I breathed out, running my hand over his bare chest as I connected with his eyes bashfully. 

'You chose me over your own slimy father. Ash, I know how much you love me and trust me when I say the feelings mutual' He assured me, before kissing me. I had to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. There was a knock on the door and I sighed, before slipping out of bed and heading to the door. I opened it and saw that it was Nikki. 

'Woah, what are you doing here shouldn't you be getting ready with Brie?' I asked Nikki as she dismissed me and walked into the room. She glanced at Dean and gave me an impressed smirk. Yes, Nikki did just check my boyfriend out. Dean looked pretty happy. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Nikki. She presented me with a rather large bag. 

'What?' I asked as she handed it to me. 

'That's your outfit for the wedding today' She beamed at me. I'd let Nikki pick my outfit for the wedding, which I was slowly starting to regret as I began to unpack the package. I pulled out the outfit and my eyes widened in horror. Oh god no. 

'I decided you weren't wearing any dark colours. Brie and Bryan's wedding is all spring colours and all cute and blah. So, no black, no grey, nothing' Nikki filled me in as I picked up the dress. It was pink. It was baby pink. It was pink and lacy. It wasn't me. 

'Nikki I can't wear this' I told her. 

'Can't or won't?' She asked raising her eyebrows. 

'Nikki-' But she cut me off. 

'Get ready and we will see you soon' She left. I turned to Dean who was grinning at me.