|7| - Decision and choices.

Morning had come and after a very long and well deserved sleep, I finally woke up. I stretched in the bed and rolled over. It was nice having a double bed, it was good to just roll arond. Today was my day off, before I had a day full of interviews to attend to. After having a good nights sleep, I'd managed to calm down after last night's Raw. I mean I was still incredibly pissed that the Authority had deicded to throw Phil in my face, and the threaten to fire him. I had a feeling now that if I chose not to co-operate them they would threaten to fire Phil. I groaned into my pillow. Phil's words echoed around in my head. He want me to obey the Authority's demands and do what Randy wanted me to do. I couldn't go against all of my morals and all of HIS morals. I didn't like what the Authority were doing and I certainly didn't like the fact of what dad was doing. I let out a breath. I'd let my emotions get the best of me on Raw, and had pretty much challenged The Shield. I felt like I had to do something to help Daniel out. But, then again Daniel wouldn't have expected me to help him. He'd told me before we'd gone out there he would be the one making sure The Shield didn't lay a hand on me. I should have done the same for him. He'd understand that I didn't want Phil to get fired, wouldn't he? I hoped he would. With all of this going on, how was I supposed to focus on AJ? A knock on the door broke me out of my turmoil. It opened a little and Phil poked his head through. 

'You've got a guest here' He said, before pushing the door open more. I frowned and then my face changed. 

'Erica!' I exclaimed as I was engulfed in a hug from my best friend. I wrapped my arms around Erica as she pounced on me. I fell back on the bed, and I heard Phil chuckle. 

'I'll leave you two alone' I heard  the door click and then Erica pulled herself off me. 

'Missed me?' She asked, sitting on the bed. 

'Of course!' I told her. Me and Erica had been best friends for as long as I could remember. She'd moved to Ohio after we'd finished college and I barely got to see her as much as I'd liked too. Being a Diva had it's up's and it's down and this was one of them. 

'How come you're here?' I asked, crossing my legs. Erica could barely suppress her obvious excitement. 

'I've been in developmental and... in the next month or so I'll be debuting on Raw!' She squealed. My jaw dropped. She'd only been in developmental for a few months. This was incredible. 

'Erica, this is... oh my god. We could so be a tag team!' I gasped at the thought of us walking down the ramp together and kicking AJ and Tamina's ass. She nodded, grinning. 

'Although, I don't fancy hanging around with you if you're still messing with The Shield' She taunted. I pulled a face. She shook her head. 

'You just can't help but get yourself into trouble can you? Then again, I blame Punk' She whispered the last bit. I laughed. 

'Seriously Ash, what have you gotten yourself into now? Challenging The Shield with a chair? You definitely aren't holding back that inner viper of yours' Erica noted. That comment again. I didn't have an 'inner viper' I hoped. 

'I just don't like this whole idea of the Authority screwing people over. Especially, not Daniel. He worked damn hard for that title. It's just not fair and I don't like the fact dad is playing along with it all' I scowled. 

'I get that. But you and your big mouth have gotten yourself into some serious trouble. You do realize if now you put one foot out of line it's goodbye to Punk's job and your shot at the title' Erica informed. I sighed and nodded. 

'I know

'Just see how Smackdown goes, and see if anything happens. They may leave you alone' I raised any eyebrow at Erica. She sighed.