|71| - Unleashed fury.

Livid was an understatement to how I was feeling. I was shaking and trembling with anger. After watching the medic's attend to Dean, Roman and Seth I couldn't handle it. I'd left the ring and ran backstage. I tore the backstage area up looking for them. I couldn't put into words just how angry I was. After tearing up most of the hallways and locker rooms, I eventually found dad. He was pulling his suitcase and heading out to the parking lot. Not if I had my way. I ran up to him, grabbing his arm and spinning him around. The handle of his suitcase slipped from his hand, causing him to drop it to the floor. 

'What the hell are you playing at it?!' I burst out, cutting straight to the chase. He looked at me startled for a split second but then his expression changed into a sneer. 

'I was doing my job' He shot at me, picking up his suitcase. 

'No, you were sending a message to me saying I wasn't marrying Dean. To go out there and attack him like that wasn't necessary. I get you and Hunter and Batista have issues with The Shield after last week. But, there was no need to use him to get to me' I hissed, unable to control my anger.  

'If you had just done as you were told and not stayed with him, he wouldn't have been decimated out there' Dad snapped at me. 

'You're saying it was my fault what happened out there?' He nodded. 

'You are unbelievable. You know what, I'm ashamed to know that I'm your daughter. The faster I marry Dean that faster I'm no longer tarnished to the Orton name-' He stood there staring at me in the utmost disbelief and shock. 

'I can't wait until The Shield get their hands on Evolution. You've just signed your death wish. Bye Randy' I said, before turning away and heading back to the locker room. I was struggling to breathe. The anger was building up. There was no way I was going to control it, not for much longer. I managed to reach the locker room and no-one was back yet. I closed the door and leaned against it for a second, trying to catch my breath. The trembling was increasing and I could feel my heart pounding. I was pissed off. The way dad was acting was so ridiculous. I was capable to look after myself. I was capable of choosing who I wanted to marry. He couldn't control me. The way Dean had been beaten down in front of me. I shook my head trying to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. My breathing was becoming shallow and I knew any second now I was going to lose my control. He was blaming me. If I had just stayed away from Dean, then he wouldn't have been hurt tonight. All the anger I had felt over the last few weeks had finally been broken by tonight's events. That's when I snapped. I threw all the bags off the bench. I emptied all of my bag out. Clothes went flying everywhere. I threw my title at the wall. I tore everything off the tables. Rolls of tapes went flying, bottles of water scattered the floor. I threw the chairs around, hitting them off the wall and the bench. I was yelling and screaming as I trashed the locker room. There were pictures hanging up on the wall and I ripped them down. I threw them at the door, breaking the frames in half. My breathing was erratic and I was shaking badly. My lungs felt tight and I could barely keep the screams leaving my mouth. I had completely trashed the room. I'd ruined it. But I wasn't finished. I was still seeing red. I glanced at the mirror. I remembered the night I punched the mirror in the Diva's locker room the night Skylar attacked me. I did it again. Both hands clenched as I punched the mirror, the glass shattering as I clenched the shards in my hand. I could feel the razor edges of the glass digging and tearing into my skin but I didn't care. The pain was good and it ebbed away the anger. I closed my eyes and felt the searing pain burn through my hands, before I finally opened my them. I peered down as  the glass tinkled to the floor. Blood was everywhere. My hands were seeping of blood. Cuts were criss crossed over my knuckles and there was long slices over both palms along with scratches. My breathing was shallow and I could feel my head spinning. That's when the door opened and I spun around. My eyes widened as Dean hovered in the doorway, his hand rubbing his back. A dark expression was on his face, but it dissolved as he saw the sight in front of him. His eyes widened and he went a sickly pale as his eyes slid to mess what was my hands.