|76| - Chaos has unfolded.

Erica's POV 

I was still trying to process what Hunter had said to me. Plan B? What the hell did that mean? Not to mention the fact he'd asked me to join The Authority. It was insane. I would never join The Authority. I would never turn my back on my friends. I ran a hand through my hair and walked down the hallway. What was Hunter getting at? What does he want? I just knew I couldn't tell the guys about this. Seth would end up blowing a volcano. Ash would definitely flip. I walked down the hallway, still in search for Seth and Roman. I turned the corner and bumped into someone. Oh great. 

'Erica! What a nice surprise' Stephanie McMahon. This was not my night. 

'Stephanie' I greeted her stiffly. 

'How are you?' She asked me, looking at me with a fake smile. 

'I'm okay thanks. If you don't mind, I'm trying to find my boyfriend' I tried to dodge past her but she wouldn't move. She placed a hand on my shoulder just like Hunter had. 

'Erica, I need to inform you of something' I shook her hand off my shoulder as I blinked at her. 

'I'd like you to tell your best friend, that if she ever lays a finger on me again I'll fire you' Stephanie smiled at me sweetly. She tapped my shoulder before she walked away. Fantastic. I sighed to myself before I carried on walking down the hallway searching for Seth and Roman. 

'Erica!' Finally. The voice I hard shouting me was Seth's. I spun around and saw him and Roman approaching me. 

'Where have you been? I've been looking for you' I told him as they both reached me. 

'We were just walking around. We left Dean and Ashley to talk' Seth told me, as he put an arm my shoulders. 

'Well when I went to go into the locker room, they were doing a lot more than talking' I muttered. Roman chuckled at this, 

'I'm guessing Dean wasn't mad at her' Seth matched Roman's chuckle. I was about to say something, when  I caught sight of AJ leaving the Diva's locker room. Ashley had never got chance to ask AJ why she'd helped her in the battle royal. AJ glanced over at Roman had gave him a shy smile. Roman looked down at me and Seth. 

'Do you mind-' Roman started. 

'Go' Me and Seth both spoke. Roman grinned at me and Seth, before he jogged over to AJ. 

'They do make an odd couple, don't you think?' I mused to Seth. 

'I think it's kinda cute' Seth noted. We walked down the hallway and hesitated when we made it to the locker room. 

'Should we?' Seth asked pulling a face. We risked it. Seth opened the door and peered inside. He let out a breath of relief, before looking over his shoulder at me. 

'It's okay, they're gone' He opened the door wide and revealed to me that Ash and Dean had gone. We shuffled inside and started to grabbing our bags. Hunter's words were eating away at me. I needed to say something. I let out a small breath, before I stopped fiddling with my bag. I turned slightly to see Seth lifting his bag onto his shoulder. 

'I need to tell you something' I blurted out. Seth looked over at me, his eyes widened a little at my sudden outburst. 

'Well that clearly doesn't sound good' He put his bag down. I cleared my throat and turned around to face him fully. 

'Okay, so I don't think it's that much of a big deal but it's kinda bothering me. Whilst I was looking for you and Roman, I... bumped into Triple H' Seth's eyes narrowed.