It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)

Start from the beginning

Liked by lizzymarieworld, swaelee, justinbieber and 3,987,977 othersPostMalone someone learned to giggle (ps it's not mama

PostMalone someone learned to giggle (ps it's not mama.) ❤️
Lizzymarieworld he's so handsome ugh my little man 😍
Swaelee can't wait to meet him man!
Justinbieber I second the meeting part he looks just like you bro
——————————————————————————

We're going to the mall today to go shopping for little man since he's quickly outgrowing his clothes. I got dressed and got Adyn dressed and his stroller ready and Austin Carried it out to the car and loaded it in and I followed with Adyn. "I could have done that." I said getting into the car and he smiled "you know I'm not going to let you so why ask?" He said pulling me into a kiss.

"Baby quick question" Austin said popping up from behind the car "how do I open this thing?" I laughed walking back and showing him how to get the stroller open and then I got Adyn putting him in the stroller and then  standing behind him and pushing him inside the mall. Austin was right behind dme all smiles as people looked at Adyn smiling at him as they passed by. He was so proud that he helped create Adyn.

We did a little shopping and surprisingly it wasn't too busy and no one was really paying attention to us or yelling for Austin and it was so nice. "Do you want to get some lunch love?" Austin asked and I nodded quickly "omg yes please" I said and we headed to the food court. We got our food and as soon as I sat down Adyn started crying. I quickly grabbed him out of the stroller and sat him in my lap lightly bouncing him while I ate. I gave him a bottle and he finally fell asleep and I finally got to finish my food.

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande, justinbieber and 2,987,977 othersPostMalone I've got the best view, she's really the best mom

PostMalone I've got the best view, she's really the best mom. ❤️
Comments disabled

"I can't believe we're getting married in two hours." I said as we were sitting just talking while Adyn slept, he smiled nodding "I know I'm excited for you to be a Post like us." He said pointing between him and Adyn. "Post Malone?" We heard a girls voice and Austin turned around seeing a taller blonde girl standing behind him. Austin stood up and shook her hand "Can I have a picture with you?" She asked and Austin nodded "of course." He said smiling.

"Can I see your baby?" She asked walking towards me and I kind of moved back holding Adyn tighter I'm not sure why I'm like this I would guess because somewhere in my mind i know Kyle is out there and I don't trust people I don't know. I shook my head no and she looked at Austin "it's your baby can I hold him?" She asked complexity acting like I didn't just say no.

"Well he's not just my baby and we don't really let anyone hold him yet due to him still be a little man" he said and I smiled holding Adyn still a little tightly. I can't trust that Kyle didn't send her? How would I know? Austin always has his gun on his hip now when we go anywhere so that helped me feel better but I still didn't like strangers asking to hold my baby and then ignoring me. "I just wanted to hold him he's too cute." She said grabbing Austin's arm and running her fingers down it.

"He's taken." I said looking at her giving her a death stare. "I know." She said giving me a dirty look and went back to staring at Austin. "She's right I'm taken and I appreciate you being a fan but that's just it a fan she's my fiancé." Austin said sitting down and the girl stared at me before turning around and walking away. "God I know you're hot but damn you're mine." I said picking up my drink. " exactly I'm yours baby girl no one else's except Adyns." He said and I smiled.

"My whole heart is yours forever." He said and I smiled leaning over the table kissing him. After a while I got Adyn back into his stroller and he stayed asleep and we walked out of the mall all smiles, then I noticed when we got to the car someone had written "whore" on the back of it I looked around for someone but there wasn't anyone around. "That bitch." Austin said and I looked at him and I knew who he was talking about.

"She must have known this was your car from the music video. I'll call the cops." Austin said and I stopped him "no it wipes off here." I said getting Adyns wipes out of the stroller and getting the word off my back window. "It's fine Austin just a jealous fan. Now let's go get married."