It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)

Start from the beginning

I got Adyn into the car and put it in drive and before we were even out of the parking lot he was silent and I looked back and noticed in the mirror of his car seat he was asleep. This is the 10th date night we've tried to have and this is the 10th time Adyn has lost his mind and not stopped crying until we are in the car. I pulled back into the restaurant parking lot of seen Austin standing outside with Togo boxes.

I got out of the car and went to the other side getting in so he could drive. I looked out of the window silent "what's going on?" He asked looking at me leaving the car in park. "Nothing." I said not looking back at him "lizzy I know when something up." He said and I remembered he knew me almost as good as I knew myself. "I just-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because the tears started flowing.

"Oh baby girl come here." He said doing something he hasn't done in a long time he pulled me into his lap and I hid my face into his shoulder and just let my let cry. After a few minutes I looked up at him "I just want a date night where we can eat a full meal. I love Adyn so fucking much but we never have a chance to be us." I said and his eyes fell.

"I know baby girl but just remember it won't be like this for long before we know it he'll be walking and talking. I promise I know it's hard not feeling like us right now but you are my soul mate and we have our whole lives to be us we only get him being a baby for a little bit of time." He said kissing me and I felt my heart burst "I love you." I said kissing him back and in that moment I felt like us again.

I climbed back over and we drove to the house and I got Adyn out walking him inside. I kissed him and remembered what Austin said he won't be like this for long and I can't imagine him growing up as quickly as he's going to due to how much he's grown already. We got inside and I handed Adyn to Austin going upstairs to change. I came back down and I was stopped hearing Austin talking to Adyn.

"Look little man we love you so much but give your mama a break she would give you the world but give her a break." I smiled as I looked seeing him touching his nose and Adyn smiling up at him dad with sparking eyes. I stood just watching them have this moment and I fell in love with Austin all over again. I mean the first 6 weeks he didn't let me do anything he helped with everything.

He helped me shower, use the bathroom, cooked/ ordered dinner, helped feed and change Adyn he did everything he could while I was down recovering,I know how lucky I got and I couldn't ask for a better man in mine and Adyns lives. "Let's get married." I said walking into the front room and Austin looked up at me shocked "we are?" He said questioning "no I know we are but I mean tomorrow let's go get married." I said smiling sitting down.

"Where?" I smiled "the court house? Smitty, Sarah and Dani can be our witnesses." I said smiling and he but Adyn on his floor mate and stood up looking down at me "Are you sure?" I nodded "were getting married tomorrow?" He asked again and I nodded "yes I want to get married tomorrow. I don't need a big wedding to know I love you." I said standing up and he picked me up spinning me around.

"I love you lizzy dalton." He said kissing me over and over again, then we heard a giggle Austin spun us around and we both looked down at Adyn who was looking up at us with a smile on his face "did he just-" "I think he did." Austin said as we kept staring at him. "Spin me again." I said and Austin followed my instructions. Then we heard it again "he giggled Austin!" I said getting down from him and sitting down with Adyn.

"Oh my god my baby giggled." I sad kissing him and he did it again and it melted my heart. I felt like I wanted to burst with excitement, it's huge thing for us to hear him giggle and it was the cutest giggle in the whole entire world. "Little man." Austin said sitting next to me and picking him up kissing his all over and he giggled again and Austin looked up at me with the biggest smile.