Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)

Start from the beginning

"We will be back later just text us. We love you" they all said and I nodded walking back to the room she was in. Adyn was now in the little bed they had for him and lizzy was laid back asleep. She looked so peaceful she had just done the unthinkable. Woman are amazing like that. I pulled a chair up to her and laid my head on her bed. We haven't slept since yesterday pretty much.

Adyn was asleep so I closed my eyes for a few minutes until I heard him starting to move and then crying I quickly got up walking over to him picking him up and carrying him around the room. "What's going on? We took you from your warm place huh?" I said smiling at him as he started to calm down hearing my voice. Lizzy was right he does know my voice.

"What's going to love you so much little one you and your mom are the best part of me. God you're so handsome." I said touching his little tiny nose he was still a little fussy. "Do you have a dirty diaper?" I asked knowing he couldn't respond I put him back in his tiny bed and found the diapers under the bed. I practiced a few times with a baby doll so I was confidante.

I got his diaper changed and wrapped him back in the blanket when a nurse walked in. "I need to take him to the nursery for a little so we can do the right testing I promise we will bring him right back and also have the birth certificate to sign." She said smiled and they wheeled Adyn out and I looked over at lizzy who was opening her eyes "where Adyn." She said quickly looking around "baby it's okay he's with the nurses." I said kissing her.

"You did so good baby girl, our baby has your eyes, and the best little cry, pretty girl you did so good." I said kissing her I was so in love with her and Adyn.

She nodded we've had our little man for almost 24 hours and I was over the moon and so was lizzy we were so lucky. The are going to make her get up here in a few and walk a little to help the recovery process start moving along, and I can tell she's scared to stand up which I would be to but I plan on being with her every step of the way. "Can we share him with you fans?" She asked and I nodded "of course baby girl." I said smiling.

" I said smiling

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande, justinbieber and 3,987,977 othersPostMalone welcome to the world Adyn Post ❤️ My Baby girl is the strongest person I know you did absolutely amazing buttercup

PostMalone welcome to the world Adyn Post ❤️ My Baby girl is the strongest person I know you did absolutely amazing buttercup. You have given me the best gift I could have ever received. I love you and Adyn so much I couldn't be more proud of you lizzymarieworld 💗