Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

Mario:Maybe they did decide to take a small little trip... Is Amara's car gone?

Me:No and I know her lazy ass isn't going too far without getting a ride.

Fran:And Jamal can't keep a secret, so if they were he would have told it already.

I hear someone knock on the door and I go and open it, I see Oscar I step in and he walks in.

Oscar:Have you seen Cesar? He hasn't come home.

Me:Neither has the others.

I lead him to the living room with everyone else and Mario greets him.

James:Cesar hasn't contacted you either?

Oscar:No, the last person I spoke to was Amara and that was about her dance competition.

Me:I thought she was going to quit it because...

Oscar:She is after this final performance. Cesar hasn't texted or called me back.

Geny:Do you think some of the prophets who weren't caught got them?

Oscar:Nah, they would be laying low and wouldn't be looking for them they aren't apart of this.

Dad:What about Tyree?

Oscar:What about him?

Mario:Isn't he apart of 19th now?

Oscar:But why would they take them he went MIA since her birthday.

Dad:No he came back and told her why he even started to mess with her was to get to you. She decked him in the face.

Oscar:19th couldn't have they don't have enough of anything to kidnap five teenagers, including Cesar and Amara.

Monty:Dosen't Amara still have her gun?

Dad:No, she stopped carrying it around after they got rolled up on and seen ruby freeze up.

Soon the doorbell rings and James goes to answer it, I see Jasmine and she has Amara's purse.

Jasmine:Hello Mr and Mrs. Kingston, I found Chi's purse on the curb a block from the school and her jacket.

We take it and thank her.

Me:Wait Jasmine did you see if they all were together?

Jasmine:Yeah after I showed them the clips to the prophets arrest I walked off and last I seen they all were walking off Monse and Amara following, is everything okay?

Me:Yes, everything is fine sweety thank you and get home before it gets too dark okay?

Jasmine:Yes ma'am. Have a nice night.

Me:You as well sweety. Thank you again.

Jasmine:No problem.

I close the door and I look to everyone.

Me:We may have to file a missing persons report on all of them.

I see Oscar tense up and I rub his back he looks at me.

Me:You just got him back we aren't going to let you lose him again. Him or Amara, they'd fight with all of their being to get back to you.

He nods and hugs me, I rub his back and direct him to a seat. Every hardcore gangster has a soft spot for someone, his is his brother and my daughter.

Mario:Should we wait until the morning? Just incase they just pop up late?

Oscar:I already circled around town twelve times including some homies they aren't outside and all the stores and stuff like that are closed. Where ever they are they shouldn't be because they aren't answering the phone.

I huff and sit down putting my head in my hands. I pull my phone out and dail 911.

911 operator : 911 what is your emergency?

Me:I'll like to file a missing person's report.

911 operator: And the age of this person?

Me:17... It's more than one child...

911 operator: Police are on the way. Can I please have your name?

Me:Tonya Kingston.

911 operator: And who is the child to you ma'am?

Me:My daughter.

911 operator:Alright as I said police are on their way Ms.

I hang up and James rubs my back.

Where the hell is my daughter?

Amara POV...

Me:Where the fuck am I?!

Ruby:Amara!

Me:Ruby?! Can you see?

Ruby:No.

Monse:Amara? Ruby!

Jamal:*screaming* where am I? Where are we? How did we get here?

Cesar:guys? Are you okay?

Monse:Do we look like we are okay.

Me:Now is really not the fucking time Monse!

Ruby:Same...

Jamal:I feel everything closing in.

Me:How Jamal if everything is black?

Jamal:exactly!

Lord help me out of this...