Delivery

Notes:

Hey Descendats,

So I found myself lucky on Saturday when I posted. Twisted and I had already written our notes and questions for it, so all I had to do was hit post. But last week was not been a good week for us. I lost my Grandmother Wednesday. And then Friday happened.

Please keep Twisted in your thoughts. She was in a very nasty car accident late Thursday night. Her car was rolled and totaled. She's in the hospital, sleeping a lot. She's in good spirits, but in a lot of pain. She's moving around, because hell knows Twisted is as independent as they come. But in her words she feels like a dog in a cone of shame. She's stuck in a neck brace until she has her fractured vertebrae fused.

We're not sure how long her recovery is going to take, but I promise I'll get this story posted to conclusion. I'm just not sure how long it will be before we do manage to get 'Cracks in the Mask' up.

Dobby! Thank you for your review. I read it to her Saturday and she couldnt stop smiling. So thank you for helping her feel better. And yes, this is leading up to the Howler like last time, but even that has changed a bit.

Back to the chapter though. We hope you enjoy it. Dont forget to leave a review, it will defiantly brighten Twisted's day.

Love,

Dark

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

*The same day...*

Harry yawns as he makes his way up the gangplank. The restaurant had been busier than usual now that the renovations were finally finished. Running food upstairs all day had been a bitch, to say the least. His only consolation was that now he and Gil could help Uma out when she needed help. The addition was guaranteed protection, no way Ursula was climbing up all those stairs.

"Oy. Harry." James waves as he jumps down from the helm.

Harry turns in his direction. "Heya." He walks over to him. "Sup with you mate?"

"Got ah delivery for ya." James explains, "It was left in the crow's nest for ya by a certain shadow that jumped ship when I called out." He ducks out of view and down the stairs.

T had brought him a gift? His lips break into a smile, momentarily banishing the exhaustion eating at him. So did that mean T wasn't as sore about his and Uma's conversation?

After a few before James walks back out of the shadows of the stairs with a large carrier bag. "Here ya go, man." He offers Harry the bag.

"He be ah leavin' me ah bag?" Harry blinks in confusion.

James rolls his eyes, "You guys really need a fucking break." He shakes his head before he thrusts the bag at Harry, "That make more sense?"

"Aye." Harry chuckles at his own stupidity. The bag had a heft to it.

James grins at him. "Try to get some sleep man." He nods before he walks away. "I'll be in the crow's nest if you need me." He throws up a hand behind his back.

Harry salutes the other boy before he leans heavily against the Captain's door. What had T brought him? He stops and hugs the bag to his chest. This was the first gift T had ever given him. He'd never wanted to admit it, but he'd been jealous over T giving Jay that dagger. And as happy as he was that T always brought Gil gifts to keep him distracted, it hurt. Even that stupid whip Uma practiced with at the ass crack of dawn. He knew he shouldn't be jealous, but at times he couldn't help it. He'd been wondering if T didn't actually like him, but merely tolerated him.