A Less Secret Meeting

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

I am so sorry I didn't post on Monday. Things have been crazy this past week. I just started my job and worked seven straight days X.x

And Twisted is in the middle of painting her house, and going through the nightmare of getting newly bought house all the utilities... Yuck right?

But we're still going to be posting, I promise it was just a glitch in the matrix. I'll even post another chapter tomorrow to make up for it... Oh wait, tomorrow is Friday... How does two chapters tomorrow sound?

Until then, enjoy the chapter, and don't forget to check out Twisted's questions at the end :)

The following Tuesday

Jay sits on the dilapidated balcony, hiding in the shadow of the overhanging roof as he watches for the showy pirate. What had Harry calling a meeting out of the blue like this? Had T told them about D's meltdown conversation? That didn't sound right... Unless Harry had also learned to decode T's silences.

Whatever it was, he was sure it was going to be entertaining. He peeks out once more, scanning for any shadows coming or going from the nearby buildings. He was still absolutely certain T lived in one of these damn buildings.

A loud banging on the roof above him makes him fall still until he hears the three knocks. He returns them, smiling when Harry flips down over the side, hanging by his arms.

"Hey there." Harry greets with a wink.

"Sup man?" Jay nods as he steps back into the shadows, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

Harry sighs before he drops to the balcony and eases his way into the shadows of the opposite corner, "Thanks for meetin' up mate."

"No problem man." That was strange. They rarely thanked each other. What the hell had this kid so highly strung? It just didn't match his normal cocky attitude.

"Look, I ain't gonna stretch this out, so here it is." Harry takes a deep breath, "We got ah problem an I don'nah be knowin' what ta do with it."

"Well, okay... What kind of problem we talkin?"

"An Atilla sized problem."

"Fuck." Jay breathes out. That was so not what he'd been expecting to hear."What the fuck is he up to now?"

Harry nods solemnly, "The big guy himself be cornerin' Deez. Talkin' ta her."

Jay's mouth hangs open before he shakes his head. It was rare that Atilla sought anyone out himself. And it was ballsy as fuck to corner Deez on a good day. "When the fuck that happen?" He demands.

"Same day T and Deez be ah gettin' in'ah fight apparently..." Harry shakes his head, "it gets worse though. Ya need ta be keepin' ah better watch, he might ah been eavesdroppin' on you lot."

Jay's brow lifts, "T told you bout that?" He asks in surprise. "Or was it D?" That would've made more sense, except he doubted Hyades spent much time around the eccentric pirate. She was afraid of the shop, and water, which was Uma's turf.

Harry shrugs, "Gil and me sorta be workin' it all out from things they both be sayin' and doin'."

"Ah..." Jay nods, "That was a heavy fuckin' day man... I can't-" He shakes his head, "Just what the fuck?"

"He were targetin' her feelin' like she don'nah be belongin', sayin' shit like she should join him." Harry growls, angered at the very idea all over again.