Simple

Notes:

Sup my Descendants!

We're so thankful for all of you reading this.

We love all of you that follow, favorite, and most importantly review us!

As excited as you guys are when we post a chapter, I would put money on me and Dark being more excited when we get to hear your thoughts.

So Dorian finally decided to start moving again, and good news! We're going through the tropical storm level rain and winds, but yay no property damage.

So we're at it again today, hanging out and writing!

Super excited about this new book! Hopefully, you guys will be too!

We've come up with a lot of plot for it. And unlike the last write through there will be more jumps to the Core Four. Maybe even some early Ben introspection.

We'll see! Hopefully, you guys won't hate us by the end of this book, it's gonna be a doozy. ;)

-Dark and Twisted

(See the end of the chapter for more notes and questions.)

*A walk down the stairs later...*

Mal waits until T and she's out the front door and halfway to the hideout before she grabs the front of T's collar and pulls him down the darkest alley, "What the fuck was all that about you dumb, fucking cunt." She demands as she too easily tosses T into a wall and pins him there.

"The first of many steps to me finally growing a pair?" T responds dryly, with a raised brow.

"I thought you were over your fucking death wish." Mal groans as she releases T to press her hands against the pain forming at her temples. A pain she was starting to associate with T.

"Yeah, well it came back with a vengeance," T shrugs, as he casually straightens, "So might as well see how far it gets me."

"So you bargain to get Deez tossed out of my gang?" Mal glares up at the taller boy, teeth bared.

"Like she won't be instantly fucking scooped up." T rolls his eyes. "We both know she fucking loves you guys, but the Sea Three is where she belongs... And since you have no control of who is, or isn't in your gang anymore, I gave your mother little option but to look in my direction."

"Yeah, I'll fucking say you did. And Hades, you fucking dipshit. Didn't you hear him? Not only has he taken an interest in you, but he also remembered that he has a daughter and is going to grab her now!" She hisses as she presses her elbow in his ribcage.

"It's not like he wouldn't have remembered her eventually anyway. At least you know when the next time is happening now." T huffs, as he leans into the wall and slides down it just enough to make pinning him easier on the much shorter girl.

"Oh yeah, I know, but what the fuck am I supposed to do with that?" Mal snaps her back straight and takes a deep breath as her eyes dimly flicker between her normal green to the same bright acid green as her mother.

"The same thing you'd do any time she's summoned?" T shrugs, "Two weeks tops and comforting her won't be your problem." He adds bluntly.

Mal lets out an animalistic growl, pressing her elbow hard enough to bruise before she rolls her eyes. "Why the fuck would you agree to go spy on Shan Yu? Of all the fucking stupid shit you've done... that... You're... this is so fucking stupid."

"Yeah, well, tard remember" T shrugs, "And fuck it. Stupid sounds great right now."

"One of these days your fuck its are going to get you killed," Mal grumbles.