I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)

Start from the beginning

"I know but this is our home. Someone broke into our house." I said sitting down on the floor and trying my best not to cry. "Baby girl I know." Austin said sitting next to me and pulling me into his lap. We sat there just me and him for about an hour.  "You good baby girl?" He asked and I nodded getting up. "I'm gonna go show Smitty to his room." I said walking out of the room. "You doing okay?" Smitty asked looking at me and I nodded.

"You can sleep In here, we don't have a whole lot right now but there's a few towels in the bathroom right there, and the blankets have all been washed and are clean." I said showing him the room and the bathroom. "How much are the bills here? It's sick I love it." He said looking around. "Um I'm not really sure since we haven't been here more than a week, we left a few lights on when we left but I'm guessing the bills are expensive." I said laughing.

"Cool, cool are you sure you're okay?" He asked looking at me with a worried look. "Smitty I'll be fine Austin is getting a security system in the morning and I'll be fine." I said smiling and he nodded "right on, Well if you need anything we're just down the hall." I said shutting the door and going to find Austin. He was down stairs picking up the furniture that had been over turned.

We didn't have a lot of stuff here so really the furniture was over turned, the dishes were busted on the kitchen floor, one window was busted opened when means that's how they got in, Austin already covered it with cardboard for the night, some of his clothes were torn apart, but nothing seems to have been stolen even some of the Jewelry he already had here. Our U-haul is coming tomorrow with almost all of our stuff from LA that Adam and Smitty packed up before we left.

Since nothing was stolen that's what led me to believe Kyle did it, but if it was Kyle what scared me more was he knew where we lived and I wasn't sure how he found out but If That's the case we really need security. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. "What a welcome home gift." He said putting his arm around me and pulling me into him. "Yeah I know right." I giggled and he looked at me surprised "what?" I asked and he smiled "you giggled it was cute. And nice to hear after tonight." He said kissing me.

"You're so fucking cheesy." I said and he laughed "yeah but you love it and you know it." I nodded laying my head on his shoulder. "How's Adyn doing?" Austin asked putting his hand on my stomach. "He's been pretty quiet today he's probably going to be active as soon as I got to sleep." I said and Austin smiled laughing. "That's my boy." He kissed my stomach.

"I'm tired." I said looking up at him "Alright baby girl we can get some sleep." Austin said walking us up to the bedroom. "I'll be right back." Austin said walking out of the room while I got ready for bed. I stepped out of the bathroom and heard Austin talking to someone who I assumed was through the phone. "Jay can you find someone?" "Awesome I'll meet them at the door in about 30." I quickly stepped from the door.

"Jay found us a security guard for the night. He's going to stand watch tonight." Austin said kissing me. Hearing him say that made me feel way safer than I did an hour ago. "Thank god for Jay." I said smiling as we walked down stairs to wait for the guard. After about 30 minutes we heard a knock at the  door and Austin got up answering it.  A tall man around Austin's height entered the room, this guy was a big guy his arms were huge.

Austin shook his hand inviting him in to explain everything and why we needed him. "And this is my girlfriend Lizzy." Austin said and I stood up and went to shake his hand. "Wow. Nice to meet you Lizzy." He said looking me up and down. I knew that look that was the I'm checking you out look. Austin always saw that look. "Man she's pregnant." He said and the guy smiled nodding.

"Sorry miss." He said nodding his head at me. "It's okay." I said turning around and walking up the stairs I was beyond tired. We had been on a plane forever and then came home to this so I'm beat and I know austin has to be beat. After a few minutes Austin walked into the bedroom and got undressed down to his boxers. "Wow." I said wiggling my eyes brows at him.

"You like what you see?" He said giving me a smirk "Well have you see me lately?"  I said pointing to my stomach and he smiled "well you must like me than." He said winking at me getting on the bed and cuddling up to me. "Do you still love me?" I asked and he looked at me "of course I do more than anything why would you ask that?" He asked sounded a little hurt. "I just- I've gained a lot of weight and sometimes I don't feel the prettiest being blown up like this." I said signaling to my stomach.

"Oh lizzy baby girl I think you are the prettiest most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I want you more and more everyday, I always want you baby girl I'm just so tired and I know you are I didn't want to bug you for sex." He said kissing me and I nodded "I know I am pretty tired." I said kissing him and cuddling into him falling asleep.

"lizzy- LIZZY." Austin practically yelled walking me up, I sat straight up "what- what's wrong?"I asked looking at him and then looking around. "You we're laying on your side almost your stomach and I didn't want you crushing then baby." He said and I let out a grown. "Seriously? I love you but I'm not going to crush our baby I was fine." I said laying back down and closing my eyes "I love you Austin go to bed and stop worrying." I said cuddling into him before kissing his chest.

"You gotta stop worrying so much." I said and he sighed "I know I just I've never had a baby it's all new to. Me." He said and I nodded still with my eyes closed. "I know baby I haven't either, but we will figure everything out together, and I do really love how protective you are of him but I promise I won't roll all the way over I'm aware I'm pregnant and I'm pretty sure my body wouldn't even let me do that." I said and he kissed the top of my head "okay baby I love you both." He said and I hoped he fall asleep this time.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, MileyCyrus and 1,097,087 othersLizzymarieworld I was made for loving you 🤰🏻❤️PostMalone prettiest pregnant woman 😍😍MileyCyrus your bump is too cute! 💕Sarahmellow 😍 that's my best friend 😍

Lizzymarieworld I was made for loving you 🤰🏻❤️
PostMalone prettiest pregnant woman 😍😍
MileyCyrus your bump is too cute! 💕
Sarahmellow 😍 that's my best friend 😍