Chapter Sixteen

Mulai dari awal

Cesar:What if she finds out?

Monse:What if she doesn't...

The fuck is this shit? Well they aren't listening to me imma shut up. I mean Monse can't even keep her secret boyfriend and based off of public knowledge she hasn't even dated anyone.

Cesar:Isn't it better to come clean than get caught up in a cover up?

Me:Yes-

Monse:-No, coming clean is just about him clearing his conscience.

Me:Monse this isn't just a regular relationship this has a child in the middle of it. He just said he feels bad about not feeling bad he doesn't need to clear his conscience he needs to clear his relationship status if that's what he believes is the best idea or have them talk it out.

Monse:And he needs to live with the fact that he's a shitty person.

Mario:I am a shitty person.

Monse:Yup

Mario:Good talk. I'm gonna go put my head in the toilet.

Me:That's so nasty.

Monse:PortaPotty toilets for staff.

My phone dings and I see it's spooky. Great to intervene slow ass.

Oscar:What's the problem? Are you okay?

Me:Yeah... I'm fine, but it's something really important I need to talk to you about.

Oscar:What is it?

Me:Can you come over later?

Oscar:I gotta take care of some business. Tell me now.

Me:This isn't something to talk about over the damn phone Oscar!

Oscar:Okay so it can wait until tomorrow...

Me:Yeah I guess bye.

I groan and run my hands through my braids and see Cesar and Jamal talking.

Me:What's up with in there Cesar?

Cesar:I smashed Paula...

Me:Okay? What's the problem?

Cesar:I have to tell Monse!

Me:Why? You two weren't together and I'm pretty sure she was ghosting you. Now was it stupid to do so early after the break up, yup but you were single. Not cheating.

Cesar:But everything you said to Mario...

Me:He's in a relationship with Amber, that's different he cheated that's why he needs to come clean, you guys broke up and she literally said we are through. Not cheating.

Soon we see everyone leaving and hauling ass. I hear Amber's having the baby. My phone dings and I see it's Oscar...

Oscar:I'm outside...

I tell Cesar I'm outside and grab my jacket before getting into the red impala. He looks at me and I take a deep breath.

Oscar:What your spoiled ass want?

I look at him before grabbing my clutch and grabbing the little snack baggie and handing it to him, he looks at me, you can't see that great since it's dark but the street lights give enough. He takes it and grabs it.

Oscar:This better not be what I think it is Amara...

Me:Well sorry to disappoint.

He leans more into the light and curses before flinging the bag at the window shield and hitting the steering wheel.

Oscar:I can't have a child, not right now... Not ever!

Me:Oh and you think I can?! I'm seven fucking teen Oscar! I'm still in high school! I'm just starting to live a somewhat normal teenage life! The last thing I need is a baby!

Oscar:Get out...

Me:Excuse me?

Oscar:I said get the fuck out! I need time to think all this bullshit over.

Me:Don't even trip, because whatever I decide to do? You'll get no say in it.

I get out and slam the door as hard as I can with both hands and start to walk home. Tears no where to be seen.

Me:The fuck did he expect constantly hopping on top of me all those time raw, the fuck? Gotta be hitting the pipe. I'm done with all this shit...

I've made it home and I see my uncle, dad, DJ and Manny sitting on the couchs. They look at me and stand up.

Dj:What happened?

Uncle:Are you hurt?

Dad:Someone rolled up on you?

Manny:You told him?

They look at him and I nod, he walks to me and pulls me into a hug, the tears finally falling once I make impact.

Manny:* shushing me* You will be okay. Don't worry about his punk ass if you need me to be I'll be the daddy. You know I got you princess.

Dad:What the fuck is going on!

I pull away from manny and he keeps his arm around me. I wipe my eyes and look at them.

Me:I think I want to move back to Chicago, dad.