Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)

Start from the beginning

"We need to draw blood, we need to do a urine test, an std check and a Pap smear." She said and my eyes got big with all the tests she was talking about "let's draw the blood first." She said and went through all those tests and I did the urine test "now let's get your pap smear done." She said and I nodded "I'm going to step out so you can get undressed and put this sheet over you, and you can wait in the waiting room." She said pointing to Austin.

"I want to stay ." He said looking at me and I nodded "you can stay." I said and she nodded walking out and shutting the door and I got undressed putting the sheet over me. Austin walked out and told her I was ready and she came back in "Are you sure you want to stay for this part?" She asked looking at Austin "it's nothing I haven't seen before but I'll stay up here." He said standing next to my head.

She finished and I sat up putting the sheet on top of my legs "now for the fun part I have a due date and how far along you are!" She said and I was excited for this part "your ER doctor was off with the due date by a decent amount he's most defiantly not a baby doctor. It looks like you're due April 9th and you are 13 weeks pregnant which means since it's October 3rd you conceived either on or around July 4th." She said and we both looked at each other.

"Here's all the information you need, I will call when the results of your tests come in, you're pretty much through your first trimester so the sickness should be slowing down if not stopping in the next week. And you need to make an appointment for next month." She said and we both nodded as she left the room. I got dressed and looked at Austin. "Damn we conceived on my birthday? Fitting we had sex a lot that day!" He said and we both laughed as we walked out of the room.

We decided to call for the next appointment due to not knowing where we would be. "I can't believe I'm 3 months almost 4 months pregnant already." I said and he nodded "I know that's crazy I downloaded an app that tells us about each week of the baby developing." He said and it made me smile at how excited he was. "Our baby is the size of a lemon and it's developing its vocal cords." I smiled at how excited he was it warmed my heart.

"Now we need to talk because you're supposed to go over seas next month Austin what are we going to do? And what about telling your parents?" He nodded "well she said you could travel still so maybe we can finish the over seas shows and then I'll just take a break from touring, I need to be with you the whole pregnancy I can't be away from you two." He said kissing my stomach. I nodded " I'm sure I'll be fine for a few shows but it's gonna get harder to hide it from everyone on the internet." I said and he nodded.

"I think we should wait until you're showing a little more and then we just get that part out of the way and post something about it in a few months." I nodded agreeing. "Now as for my parents why don't we just fly there next week and have dinner with them and tell them?" I nodded "we can do that, now my last question where are we going to live? Los Angeles?" I asked an she shook his head.

"Not happening my child is not growing up In Los Angeles, but when we went to Utah I really fell in love with the place, but I want you to be happy where would you be happy?" He asked and I thought about it "you know we were in Utah on your birthday and I honestly fell in love with it too, it was stunning there." I said and he smiled. "Lets start our future somewhere new, somewhere we can just have a happy little family." He said and I nodded.

"Let's start looking at houses baby girl!" He said as we pulled into the driveway of the renter house. I pulled out my phone and started looking at houses in Utah. I was sitting on the couch when a million people started walking through and I knew it was everyone to film Austin's music video, it's the first video I've ever watched being made. Austin drove us out to location and got dressed and damn he looked good.