I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)

Start from the beginning

"It must be the alcohol." I said and both girls laughed. "Whatever it was I love the confidence." Austin said kissing me. "You guys have to leave." A guy came into the room he didn't look too happy. "I'm sorry."  I said standing up as we all walked out to where the cars were. "Party at our house." Austin looked at me and I nodded "yes!" I said and everyone got into Uber's and we pulled up to Austin's house.

Dani and Sarah both did the same thing I did "wow." They both said and I nodded " I know!" I said as we walked inside. "This place is sick." Sarah said looking around. Both girls had ice up to their faces since both took hits but they held their own. We continued to party until around 3 am I started not feeling the best. I took off up the stairs and ran to the bathroom with Austin right behind me.

My head landed in the toilet as I threw up everything I've drank and ate today. Austin grabbed my hair holding it back and rubbing my back. "Too much alcohol baby girl." He said as I continued throwing up. I stopped and looked up at him nodding. "Here." He said getting up and getting water in a cup from the sink. "Drink this." He said and I did. I chugged it. "I wanna sleep." I said standing up and he helped me to our room "you changed the bed." I said and he nodded "I did now let's get you in bed." He said pulling my dress off and I climbed in bed closing my eyes.

I'm not sure if he got in bed with me or not it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. But I know when I woke up the next morning he was beside me as I jumped up running back to the bathroom throwing up some more which I would assume was the rest of whatever alcohol I had. I usually don't get sick with drinking but I just over did it I guess.

I walked back to the room grabbing an outfit so I could shower. The shower felt fucking amazing. After a while I got out and dried off before getting dressed in a black and white two piece outfit. I bought a wig when we were in Washington and I just haven't worn it so I decided to put it on.

 I bought a wig when we were in Washington and I just haven't worn it so I decided to put it on

Liked by MileyCyrus, avamaire12, Sarahmellow and 1,876,966 othersLizzymarieworld temporary redhead 🙌🏻💕Avamaire12 that's a real looking wig I love it 😍Sarahmellow come down stairs 😘MileyCyrus wow 😍I walked down the stairs letting Austin sleep...

Lizzymarieworld temporary redhead 🙌🏻💕
Avamaire12 that's a real looking wig I love it 😍
Sarahmellow come down stairs 😘
MileyCyrus wow 😍
I walked down the stairs letting Austin sleep off his hangover. When I got downstairs I noticed everyone was still here, some passed out on the couch and floor and Dani and Sarah sitting in the kitchen. "Good morning sunshine's." I said smiling at them both as the rolled their eyes clearly still hung over. I felt better after throwing up.