Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)

Start from the beginning

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, Smitty and 987,077 others
PostMalone my girl 😍😍
Username2 she's hot as hell 😈
Justinbieber you guys back in Los Angeles?
PostMalone we are see you soon 🙌🏻

"Take off your underwear baby girl." He whispered in my ear and I went to stand up but was stopped by someone clearing their throats "excuse us." I heard the voice of Smitty and I looked over seeing Austin's whole crew standing in the kitchen looking at us. "Well thank god I wasn't naked." I said cussing everyone to laugh as I got off the counter.

"You told us to come over to work on the album." Smitty said trying not to laugh more. I was still in my underwear and I headed up the stairs as Austin slapped my ass lightly. "I'm gonna change." I said before I disappeared up the stairs. I changed into a grey shirt and shorts and made my way down to the basement where Austin had a little studio.

"Hello beautiful do you want to hear this song I've been working on?" He asked and I smiled nodding and walked over to the chair and put the headphones on. "Used to have friends now I got enemies." I started moving my head to the music, I loved it. He was so fucking talented and his fans were going to love this new album.

"I fucking love it, it's sick." I said taking the headphones off and Austin came over kissing me "you're the best your fans are going. To love it." I said hugging him and he smiled "good baby." I smiled "how much longer do you think you have?" I asked curious "I'd say about 1 more month." I smiled "yay!" I said getting up and moving so they could have their seats back.

Liked by swaelee,lizzymarieworld, MileyCyrus and 987,654 othersPostMalone seeing her enjoying what I do makes me more than happy 😍MileyCyrus look at those legs tho 😩Swaelee looks like she knows what she's talking about 🙌🏻Lizzymarieworld I look...

PostMalone seeing her enjoying what I do makes me more than happy 😍
MileyCyrus look at those legs tho 😩
Swaelee looks like she knows what she's talking about 🙌🏻
Lizzymarieworld I look really focused 🤣

After a few hours we had to get to the venue so Austin could perform his first of 3 shows here in LA. I got dressed into a white dress and headed down stairs where Austin was waiting "you really buttercup." He said grabbing my hand as we walked out to the car and got in. We pulled up to the venue and of course Austin went to his fans and talked to them before we made it in the building.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, avamarie12 and 987,987 others Lizzymarieworld throwback 😈PostMalone 😩😈Sarahmellow looking hot 😉Avamarie12 I remember you taking this picture 😂

Lizzymarieworld throwback 😈
PostMalone 😩😈
Sarahmellow looking hot 😉
Avamarie12 I remember you taking this picture 😂

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, avamarie12 and 987,987 others Lizzymarieworld throwback 😈PostMalone 😩😈Sarahmellow looking hot 😉Avamarie12 I remember you taking this picture 😂

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow,MileyCyrus and 999.876 others
Lizzymarieworld ❤️
PostMalone hard to keep my eyes off of you 😘😈
MileyCyrus stunning 💕
Sarahmellow another post malone concert? 😂💕

We made our way into the venue and walked to his dressing room. Beer pong was already set up and Tyla was waiting for Austin. "Did someone say party?" I heard someone with a familiar voice enter the room behind me, I turned around and my eyes fell on Sarah and Dani standing in the door. I turned around and wrapped them both in a hug "What are you doing here?" I said pulling away.

"Austin wanted to surprise you." They both said and I turned looking at Austin with a huge smile on his face. "Surprise baby girl." He said as I hugged him. "That's why you've been so secret on the phone." I said and he nodded "guilty" he said and I kissed him. "I just love you." I said walking back to my girls. "I can't believe you girls are here." I said as they grabbed deers.

After a while we all decided to watch Austin from the front row "please keep her safe guys." He said looking at Sarah and Dani. "We will she's safe with us." Dani said and we all smiled. "Okay baby girl I love you." Austin said kissing me as the security guard followed us to the front row. He told the security guard to not leave our side and I'm pretty sure he's not going anywhere.

We were all three drinking and dancing, we were having the best time, I needed my girls. The show was almost done and Austin was about to sing his last song of the night "I LOVE YOU AUSTIN." I yelled hoping he would hear me and he did, he looked down in our direction and smiled at me "I love you to baby girl." He said waving at me and I waved back.

After he finished his last song we made our way to the stairs where Austin was walking down and I jumped into his arms. "You're sexy as hell lil mama." He said kissing me all over and then he landed on my neck. Normally I don't like when Austin's really sweaty but I didn't care his lips made it up and down on my neck and I felt my body jolt and I knew what that meant.

"God get a room." Sarah said and we both laughed as we all walked back to the dressing room. "Everyone out!" Austin said and everyone looked at him getting up and walking out "why what's going on?" Dre said standing up "we're gonna fuck do you want to stay for that?" Austin said and Dre just got up walking out not saying anything. Austin must have really scared him.

Everyone cleared the room out and Austin sat me down on my feet and turned me around pulling my dress up and I felt him enter me and I let out a light moan "fuck me Austin god damn." I said trying not to let myself go already. He's really got a way with me I've never felt this during sex with Kyle it was like I couldn't hold myself back with Austin. I hated sex with Kyle but with Austin I could do it all day long.

After we were done I fixed my dress and combed my hair with a brush that was on the dresser "Austin I can't thank you enough for bringing them here. It means to whole world to me." I said sitting on his lap and kissing him. "My pleasure baby I know you missed them." I nodded "maybe we should let them back in?" I asked and he nodded. I got up and opened the door and soon everyone started filing in.

"We're not getting kicked out again?" Sarah said and I laughed as she sat on Adams lap and Dani quickly found Smitty and sat on his lap. "Where are you two?" I heard Nikki asked as she entered the room. I forgot she was still around. "We're her best friends" They both said pointing to me and I smiled waving. "Of course they are. Hopefully they aren't as bitchy as you." She said the last part under her breath. "Excuse me?" Dani said and I knew shit was about to hit the fan.